thirty-one

i just published the first chapter of my hair, body, face and beauty tips book!! there's diy's, beauty tips, skin care tips, and hair stuff in there and i'm really excited about it!!

isabella's pov

i was starting the last season of new girl when i heard the doorbell ring. i groaned and paused the show, running downstairs to answer the door.

i groaned and let out a breathe at who was standing there.

"nate!" i angrily groaned, i was tired of seeing him.

i tried to close the door on him but it didn't work. he pushed his foot out to stop it.

he shook his head quickly and looked at me apologetically.

"can i just come in? please? i need to talk to you," he said, messing with his hands as he stood a few inches in front of the door.

i rolled my eyes and moved a little so he could get in. i closed the front door behind him and led him into the kitchen.

"just sit, nate." i sighed, gesturing to a kitchen chair.

he obliged and quickly sat in the chair next to me. we sat in silence for a few minutes, nate was probably thinking about what he wanted to say. typical of him.

"listen, i'm really sorry, isa. you mean so much to me, being your boyfriend was actually amazing! and i know i messed up, but i really want you to forgive me. i should've told you that i was talking to jeda, and i know that you won't trust me again for a while, but at least i'll be with you. would you give me a second chance?"

he looked at me, with hope and nervousness written all over his face. i felt bad for him, maybe i was overreacting about this.

i sighed as i spoke, ready to just give up.

"okay, fine. i'll give you a second chance, but you have to promise to be honest with me."

nate grinned widely and looked surprised. he reached over a gave me a kiss on my forehead.

"really? sweet! thank you so much, babe. i'll be the best boyfriend ever, i swear!" he exclaimed, standing up to prove the point.

go check out my skin care book, please !

naella is back together and i'm crying they're so cute !!