thirty-two

isabella's pov

i let out a breath of relief because all of this was over. i was still a little bit annoyed at nate, but i'm over it now. i stood up and got out of the chair, walking out of the kitchen, when nate did the same.

i started to walk up the stairs, and felt him behind me. i made a weird face and turned around.

"uh, what are you doing?" i asked.

"going to your room..." he said, like it was the most obvious thing.

i sighed, "nate, just because i forgave you, doesn't mean you can just stay here. go home."

he shook his head and looked up like he was rolling his eyes.

"fine," he grabbed my hand before adding, "i'll see you later, baby."

i smiled and let go of his hand, and watched him walk out of the front door. i didn't mean for him to be upset about it, i just kind of wanted to take a shower.

-

i wrapped the towel tighter around my hair to dry it, left it there. i was wearing my bath robe, because i was too lazy to change into my pajamas. i sat down at the edge of my bed, the i saw the water that i hadn't dried yet start dripping down onto my sheets.

before, i could pull the covers over me, i heard my phone go off.

message from: nate maloley

are you down to meet me at the salon tomorrow? i wanna see you, for real this time.

i glanced my eyes up in defeat, before sending back a reply.

message to: nate maloley

yeah, sure. i'll see you there!

i needed to get my hair dyed anyways, i was kind of bored of this color. plus, seeing nate wouldn't be so bad, would it?

i published a new book on skin, face, body and hair tips and stuff so go check it out!!