ten

nate's pov

i can't believe i got isabella's number.  it may sound really creepy, but i knew that she liked me from the first day she came in.  i'm not deaf, i can hear them from inside color room.

i just got into my car right now and am driving home, because i finished my shift a few minutes ago.  i closed the door and locked it, but didn't start the car yet, so i could sent isabella a text.

to isabella 🔥:
yooo, it's nate

i got no response so i started the car, and started on my way home.  i hope she replies soon, or i'll seem way desperate.

-

i locked the front door and kicked off my shoes.  i walked upstairs to my bedroom, grabbed my phone, and almost collapsed on the bed.

message from isabella 🔥:
hii what's up

i smiled at her cuteness, even though i couldn't see her, i knew she probably looked hot right now.

to isabella 🔥:
nothing much, i just got home from work tho 👅

this time, i didn't get a response as quickly as before, so i waited.  i tossed my phone onto the other side of my bed after a few minutes of her absence.  i plugged in my xbox and grabbed the controller to make use of the extra time.

someone requested a chapter in nate's point of view, so here it is (btw i don't like doing his pov so don't ask that often lmao)