character answers

so in this update, the characters in this book are going to be answering your questions!! the questions are in italics, and answers are not.

nate:
do you still have feelings for jeda?
no, we're just friends. at first, when we reconnected, i did feel something, though.
don't fuck this relationship up like last time, nate.
haha, okay. trust me isabella means too much to me.
when you saw jeda, did it bring you back to when you guys dated?
yeah, definitely. eventually though, i saw right through her act and learned what she was really after.
would you ever do the deed with isabella?
hell yes!
how'd you get so hot?
blame genetics.

isabella:
when you and nate get married, are you two going to dye your hair the same color?
no way!
are you going to get a job?
i have one, i just don't talk about it often.
are you ever going to stop dying your hair?
until i go bald, i'll keep dying it.
are you going to fight jeda if she comes back?
of course! but she won't be back, trust me. nate knows better, now.

jeda:
isn't this his ex?
um, yeah. we're acquaintances now.
bitch bye!
why are YOU calling ME a bitch. ugh get a life.
what do you think of nate's new girl, isabella? do you still have feelings for him?
i don't mind her, i mean, she seems okay. and no, i don't have feelings for him, so you can all relax.
stay off isa's man bitch!
ugh, shut up. we only talked for a while, he never mentioned a girlfriend. this should all be his fault.
can you exit the story please and thanks.
no, in fact, i'm coming back. so ha!

melissa:
does nate talk about isabella at work?
sometimes. they see each other a lot there anyway, so there's not much to talk about.
what do you think about how isa always dyes her hair?
hey, it's my job. i'm not allowed to disagree with a customer, even if she became my friend.
what do you think about nate and isabella's relationship?
i think they're absolutely adorable together! nate's really changed his attitude since they started dating, i've noticed. he better not screw this up like last time.

that's it for now, the rest of your questions will be answered in the next update probably??