sixteen

isabella's pov

"k, so what movie do you wanna watch?" i asked nate, showing him my laptop screen with netflix open.

"well, i'm chill with anything, let's just go to the popular movies and find something there." he suggested.

i nodded, and we looked together in the recommended tab. a few minutes later, we decided on breakfast at tiffany's.

-

"oh my god, isa! ok, i know that i don't seem like the type of guy to like romantic comedies, but god damn, audrey hepburn really changed my mind." he laughed.

nate ran his hand up and down my thigh while we still were laying down under the covers. i laughed at his remark and closed my laptop. i laid my head against his shoulder, since i was next to him. he turned his head to the side and kissed the corner of my lips.

"well, what do you want to do now?" i asked.

"babe, you do realize that we forgot to order food, right?" he asked, laughing at my stupidity, probably.

i raised my palm up to my head and pretended to hit myself. i grabbed my phone from the nightstand and dialed the number for pizza hut.

"okay, so what do you want? is vegetarian pizza good?" i asked. i held the phone in between my shoulder and neck while i asked.

"yeah, sure."

i repeated the order to the employee on the phone and waited until he confirmed my order. i hung up after and looked at nate.

"wow, i'm actually starving now." i said

"relatable, babe, relatable."

i snorted from laughing so hard and nate just shrugged. god, sometimes i feel so lucky.