fourteen

isabella's pov

i gave nate a huge hug, placing my arms around his neck. i kissed his cheek and i leaned back down.

"thank you so much for today, nate. it feels so good to call you my boyfriend now," i confessed.

"aw, baby," he blushed, "i'll see you later, ok?"

i nodded and waved to him, as i opened my front door. i locked it behind me and walked up to my room. i can't believe i'm dating nate now. it feels so weird to say, but i'm really excited for us.

i ran a hand through the small side bangs i had and pushed them out of my face. i grabbed my phone and decided to tell melissa about nate and i, since she was the one who technically set us up.

i waited for a moment before she answered.

"hello?"

"hey, mel!"

"oh, hey, what's up?" she asked.

"umm, are you busy right now?"

i didn't want to take up her time while she was doing something, since she probably wouldn't pay attention to me.

"nope, i'm at home."

"okay, good. so guess what? nate and i are dating! he asked me out today at jamba juice and i said yes! i'm so excited, mel, i can't even put it into words!" i squealed.

"wow, isa, i'm so happy for you! you guys are the cutest couple ever, i bet!" melissa said excitedly.

i grinned widely at the thought and we continued talking for a couple more minutes, until i finally decided to finish the conversation.

"okay, well, i guess i'll see you in a few weeks, ok?" i said.

"k, bye bella!"

"bye!" i said, hanging up the phone.

i leaned back against my bed and let out a happy sigh.

the new wattpad app update is so bad omg