nine

isabella's pov

i stood up from the wooden planks and wiped the dust off of my legs. melissa mirrored by actions as we hugged.

"ok, well i'll see you next month? or in three months?" she asked, as we walked out of the back room.

"three months." i confirmed.

"got it, so i'll tell nate to make an appointment for you!" she laughed.

i nudged her shoulder as we said our goodbyes, and i walked out into the waiting room area. since i had nothing to pay for, i could just walk out.

the split second that i walked past one of the chairs, i heard something that caught my attention.

"wait, isabella!" i heard nate say, kind of loudly.

i turned around and saw him getting out of his chair. i furrowed my brows and nodded.

"yeah?"

"uh, sit down, please?" he asked, pointing to one of the couches.

i obliged and sat down, curious as to why he would stop me.

"i don't want to make this awkward for you, but i heard what you and melissa always talk about, when you're here. and i know the slight feelings you have for me, i can tell too. so, i guess i just wanted to tell you that i feel the same way about you," he said, his voice getting higher towards the end.

my eyes widened once again but this time i stopped panicking. i ripped the corner paper from one of the magazines on the table, and scrawled down my number using a pen in my purse. i handed the paper to nate and stood up.

"we should talk sometime, you know, just us two." i said, smiling.

he nodded quickly and waved to me, allowing me to leave.

guys i took this selfie a while ago and i'm really feelin the outfit so sorry about my face, just look at the dress :) i rly like it but idk, should i wear it out tonight? or is it too much ???? bc i wore it last week for a party (which is what the snapchat is from) so idk if it shows too much chest ??!?!!