one

wow so this book is actually gonna be good bc i'm thinking about finishing up the snapchat series soon and i want something to occupy my time with!!

isabella's pov

i walked into the hair salon and heard the immediate chime of the bells on the door.  as i strided over to the reception desk, i saw something new.

the usual woman who was the receptionist, sophia, was gone.  in her place, was a tall boy, who looked to be around my age.  for the past two years that i've been going to this salon, there's always been the same receptionist.

i tried to hide my confusion as i spoke to him.

"hi, um, i have an appointment for isabella.  i'm getting my hair dyed," i said, which was weird because they know me well here.

"it'll be, like, five minutes."

he sounded bored, but typed some stuff into the computer.

"okayyy then, thanks." i muttered, sitting in the waiting area.

i picked up the random magazine placed on the coffee table and flipped through it.  i was somewhere in the middle when i suddenly heard my name.

"isabella!"

i looked up and was met with the eyes of my usual stylist, melissa, who would dye my hair since i was a sophomore.  

"hey mel!" i said, getting up and walking over to the chair.

we made some small talk while i sat down and put the cover over my clothes.

"wait, so who's that new guy at the reception desk?" i asked, raising my brows.

"ohh, you mean nate? yeah, he's new here, just came, like, two weeks ago?  i don't know, but he's pretty good.  his dad owns the chain of salon's we have, so he needed a job and was forced to get one here.  he's your age, 18, i think."

i nodded as she started mixing the dye.

"sooo, isa?  you think he's hot, right?" melissa sang, getting the foils ready.

"oh shut up! i just met him, of course i don't think he's hot!  just dye my hair, woman!" i joked, as we both laughed.