thirteen

i HATE the new wattpad writing format ugh

isabella's pov

nate looked kind of nervous as he gulped his jamba juice down. i waited for him to finish before asking him again.

"what is it? are you okay?"

"yeah, i'm fine. i'm just gonna say it already, and you can't get mad at me or anything, ok?" he asked.

"i promise, nate, go on!"

"wi-will you be my girlfriend?" he asked, smiling with sincerity, even though i could tell he was nervous.

my eyes softened and i grinned widely. i can't believe he would tell me now, but either way, i'm happy.

"oh my god, nate, of course! i'd love to go out with you!" i excitedly stated, laughing.

nate grabbed my hand and kissed the back of it. he blushed, which i thought was insanely cute. i could not be more excited to be with a guy.

"soo, uh, what do you wanna do now?" i asked, as nate threw away his smoothie cup. i took this as a gesture to throw mine away too, and started walking out the door.

"let's just walk around the plaza, there's some really cool vintage shops here, that i can tell you'll love, isa," he said.

i nodded, and he grabbed my hand. we walked hand in hand out the door and started walking towards the small record store.