thirty-four

isabella's pov

"babe, what movie do you want to see? age of ultron?" nate asked, looking at me standing next to him.

i thought about it for a minute, even though we were already at the cash register getting the ticket.

"sure. i'm going to go get us some popcorn, you want any?" i asked. nate nodded.

while i was walking to the snack counter, i saw nate pay for the tickets.  he followed behind me while i stood behind the counter.

"one large popcorn, please." i said, to the guy behind the counter.

he raised his brows and smirked at me, "uh, okay."

the cashier, who's name tag said "nick", turned around to get my popcorn.  i looked at nate next to me while we waited and smiled.

"what are you th-" i started, giving nate my attention

"here you go, that'll be, $13.75." nick said, interrupting me.  he was facing us now, with a carton of popcorn in his hands.

i looked a little surprised and took out my money.  since nate paid for the tickets, i felt bad and paid for the popcorn.  i grabbed the box from nick's hands and thanked him.

"no problem, babe.  and you know where to find me if you want more, you know," he said, winking at me.

i felt nate tense beside me as my eyes widened.  i made a weird face, grabbing nate's hand to push him along to the theater.

guys i'm going to be reading/voting/following you guys and your stories, so message me or comment if you want me to read or vote on your story (or follow you)!