thirty-seven

should i do a character ask? 

isabella's pov

i sighed in relaxation at the feeling of melissa washing my hair.  i was back at the salon, getting my hair dyed for the fourth time this year.  i'm really excited about it, because i'm getting kind of bored of my current hair color.

"so, what color are we doing today?" melissa asked.

i thought about it, while she towel dried my hair.

"um, dark brown?  i want to go a little natural this time."

she raised her brows, nodding.  with the towel still wrapped up in my hair, she led me to another room.  time to actually dye my hair.  i wonder how nate is going to react, i mean, he's always liked my bright hair colors.

i sat down in the chair and made myself comfortable, while i felt the liquid dyes on the foils in my hair.

-

"and...we're done!" melissa said, excitedly, as she finally moved away from the salon chair.

i smiled and looked at myself in the mirror.  i look like a whole different person, with brown hair.  i love it, too!  i removed the towel that protected my neck from the dyes and stood up.  i gave melissa a hug and thanked.

"i love it!  thank you so much!" i said, starting to walk into the reception area.  

"good, i'm glad!  i'll see you later, okay?" she said, waving bye to me.  i nodded.

should i do a character ask?  you guys basically ask the characters questions in another page?  let me know!!

50 votes for next update!