thirty-three

my older cousin just graduated ucla (she went there for only a year btw) and now she's going to study abroad in paris god i'm so proud

isabella's pov

i heard the familiar chime of the bells on the salon door as i walked in. i strode to the reception desk and noticed no one there, nate must be on his break.

"hey, isa!"

i turned my head to the washing area of the hair salon and saw melissa waving.

i waved back, "hey!"

"nate's in the back right now, changing the log book's out, but he'll be back in like a minute." she said, going back to washing her supplies.

i nodded slowly and sat in the waiting room for nate. it was about two minutes before he walked out of the back room.

"isabella," he mumbled, with a smile on his face.

i looked up and saw nate in front of me, while i stood up. i smiled at him and gave him a hug.

"what's up?" i asked, as we walked towards the reception desk. i sat down on the counter while nate sat in his seat behind it.

"the sky." he said, letting out a laugh.

i rolled my eyes dramatically, "don't play."

he shook his head and started typing things into the large desktop computer. i forgot that he even worked here, since i've been to the salon so many times.

"no, but really, what are we doing today?" i asked curiously, picking at my nail.

"um, i think we should just go see a movie. poltergeist is out, and i know you've wanted to see it." he shrugged.

"a movie? sure, i'm cool with that!" i said, hopping off of the reception desk.

nate turned around to where melissa was, in the other room.

"bye, melissa! we're going to see a movie! if anyone walks in, i'm on break!" he advised her. i waved goodbye.

melissa let out a laugh and shrugged, smirking at us. i rolled my eyes as we walked out of the salon.

i lost 8 followers on instagram today for no reason. if any of you guys want to follow me it'd be great; my username is in my bio :))))