thirty-nine

isabella's pov

"hey babe, i'm going to take a shower, okay?  i'll be out really soon," nate said, standing up from his bed and putting his phone on the nightstand.

i was currently hanging out with nate at his house, and we were kind of just having a lazy day.  we didn't go anywhere this whole day.

"sure, i'll be here," i said, nodding.

he smiled at me and walked into the bathroom, closing the door.  i put my attention back on my phone and shrugged.

a few minutes into nate's shower, i heard his phone get a text message.  i didn't move my head, but instead raised my eyes over to his phone.  it was plugged in the charger and the screen was still lit up.

i looked over at the bathroom door for a moment and then stood up.  curiosity got the best of me, and i picked up his phone.  i read the text on his lock screen.

from: sophia demount 👅🔥

hiiii, when are you coming over tonight?  i miss you, and i know you miss me too 😏

my eyes widened when i read the message.  i can't believe that nate would do this to me.  after the whole incident with jeda, he promised me that i could trust him, but i guess not.  who even is sophia, and why is nate texting her?

i was angry, shocked, and really upset.  i shook my head and put his phone back where it was.  i stood up and put my phone in my pocket, walking out of his bedroom.  i need to go home and get nate off my mind.

i'm really sorry that i haven't updated this book in a few weeks, but in like 2-3 chapters there's a sex scene.  i got a comment that this book was "getting boring" and i really do have to agree, so here's a lil excitement for y'all :))))