Chapter 11

*Emma's POV*

"Emma Swan, I didn't know I was capable of getting over my first love, until I met you. I tried to be a better man for you Swan, but you are the one that makes me a better man. All this time I've been trying, to get me back to you, but I've really been finding you. It's you, Emma, you are my happy ending and my on me true love. Emma, will you marry me?"

A million thoughts running through my head. But honestly, how can I sat no to my true love?

"Yes." I say then I instantly kiss him. When we finish the kiss he slips the ring on my finger. I look down to see a twisted style ring, he outside has a few small diamond imbedded into it, and in the middle is a pearl. I smile.

~

Later at my parents apartment I sit on the couch sipping some tea, while rubbing my growing baby bump in small circles. Killian sits right next to me.

"I am going to go, love, see you tomorrow?"

"Of course."

"Bye." He says kissing me and placing a quick hand on my stomach.

"Love you!"

"Love you too Swan," then he is out the door.

Not to long after he leaves my parents come in.

"We dropped Henry off at Regina's he wanted to stay there tonight."

"Okay," I say getting up from the couch to put my empty mug in the sink.

"How are you feelin- Oh my god!"

"What!?" I ask confused.

"What's that?" She says pointing to the new ring on my finger.

"Oh, yeah. I'm engaged."

There was along pause then,

"OH MY GOSH EMMA! YOUR ENGAGED!? I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU AND KILLIAN!!!" She shrieks.

"Thanks?" I say almost laughing.

"I'm just glad he talked to me about it, I gave him my blessing. I realized not to long ago the you guys really need each other." My father says.

"You knew about this David, and didn't tell me!?"

"I knew you wouldn't be able to keep it a secret."

"That's not true." She says back.

"I'm going to go rest, I'm tired. Night guys love you." I say wanting to get away from their ranting.

Goodnight, love you too." They say in unison.

My dreams give me pleasure of a new future, a new beginning.