Chapter 8

*Emma's POV*

After almost a day of horrific nightmares under the sleeping curse I awaken to see Killian's bright blue eyes. My true love's eyes.

"I knew you would wake me!" I about yell as I pull him into a big embrace. "Your my true love! I thought I would never find that, but I am glad it's you." I lead my forehead against his, just enjoying the moment.

Regina clears her throat. "Okay I hate to break this up but Killian, I think you should tell her the news."

"What news?" I ask almost sounding worried.

"You see love, you are u-um-." He gets cut off by Regina again.

"Goddammit, your pregnant." As soon as she says that I think all the color and emotion has dropped from my face.

"W-what!?" I say hastily.

"He said it was really early but he could somehow tell." Henry says.

"But it was once." I reply almost disappointed.

"Sometimes that's all it takes." Killian says grabbing my hand and placing it in his. But instead I pull him into a hug, I need to know everything is going to be alright. "I am sorry love."

"No, don't be sorry. This will be my break. I say, he smiles. "I love you Killian, no matter what."

"I love you too, Emma."

"I hate to break the moment, but Emma may I see you in the hallway?" My father asks in an urgent voice. I nod my head and I stand up leaving the couch with Killian. I exit the door right after my father."What were you thinking!" He yells as soon as the door closes, and I know he is talking about the baby.

"Okay chill, for starters, I am almost 30 years old. Second, we were drunk, depressed, and just needed a break. Third, I have no regrets, and fourth, he is my true love. Don't say it doesn't matter because it does. Killian means the world to me and this will be my new beginning. And I thought knowing you and mom, you would be happy for me, since you are true love and all. You should be happy I found mine."

"Realizing this now is the hardest part, I did miss the first 28 years of your life. And when you found us you didn't need us anymore. My problem is that I never got a chance to kick out your boyfriends and stuff like that. But seeing that you found true love like your mother and I, that makes me happier, and forget everything I said. I am happy for you Emma."

"So you aren't mad?"

"Only a little." He says smiling.

"Thanks!" I say as I hug him.

When we walk back inside everyone seems concerned about what David might have said in the hallway. But I walk casually over to the couch where Killian sits, with a smile on my face.

"What is it love?" He asks, in his Irish accent that I love.

"I think you may have just earned a blessing." I say looking towards my father as he gives me a smile in return. I turn to look back to Killian and I simply say,

"This is our new beginning."