Chapter 6

*Killian's POV*

It was really late so Regina says we will do the locator spell in the morning. It took a lot of persuading, but I agreed after a while.

I walk Henry over to his grandparents' apartment. He looks at his feet as he walks. He just got his mother back, and now he lost her agian. As we step into the apartment building we walk slowly up the three flights of stairs without a single word said. when we reach their door Henry knocks glumly, his eyes still glued to his feet. The door quickly opensand Henry runs in the door and up the stairs without saying a simple hello. I am about to step in, but David grabs the collar of my shirt and pulls me out into the hallway.

"How dare you let her go again! We just got our daughter back, and we lost her again. It was your fault she went to the Enchanted Forest, and your fault she was kiddnapped by Cornelius."

"Do you think I wanted to bring her on the journey to the Enchanted Forest, where I knew there would be dangers, No! She made her own dicision. Today she made her own choice to turn herself in, I tried to stop her, but Emma will do anything to protect those she loves. She turned herself in to save the boy. Do you think it is all my fault!? Because no matter how hard I try to convince her not to, she is a hero, and a hero will always put others before themselves. And you of all people should know that." I scold back at him.

I watch as his face loosens and he lets go of my shirt.

"I promise, I will get her back safely, I swear on it with my life." I pause, "I am going to say goodnight to the boy." I say walking into the apartment without being invited in. I quicly walk up the stairs to where Henry and Emma's room is. Henry lies on his bed staring at his very full bookshelf. I stare at him for a while tying to figure out what to say. But he says something first.

"All of my books have happy endings. And when I found out that all this is just a bunch of fairytales written by an author, I thought everyone here would get a happy ending eventually. My mom is the first one who should get that. Everyone here is a good person and I don't mean to sound greedy, they all deserve that, but my mom saves everyone and watches as they get theirs. Aparently nobody wants her to get her happy ending."

"You want to know what I told her yesterday, she first said that as long as she is the Savior to save everybody, there will always be someone to threaten this place. I told her, someday this will all be over, the Savior is bound to get a break eventually. Henry, I think at some point everybody gets what they deserve no matter how long it takes. And I know for a fact that your mom will someday. The sooner we find her, the sooner that can happen." I reply.

"You think so?"

"I am positive Henry."