Chapter 2

*Emma's POV*

I stomped down to the sheriffs station with Killian close behind.

"Swan wait!" He yells running after me but I keep walking faster. "We will figure this out Emma." He continues.

"No, we can't. I am the savior and as long as I am here to save everybody, there will always be someone threatening this place. Every where I go, danger follows me. The saving will never end."

"The savior is bound to get a break eventually." He says while grabbing my arm and turning me around.

"The savior never gets a break, Killian!" My voice full of rage. I look him in his eyes and I can see pure worry in the depths of his blue orbs. His eyes are glued to mine. Then I feel sorry for what I said, I never get mad like that. "Killian I didn't mean any of that, I don't know what's wrong with me." I say but he then takes over.

"You're stressed, but I don't blame you, you have spent the last four and a half weeks locked up in a dungeon. You were almost forced to marry a man you don't love, and lets not forget about your past. Forgotten foster child, prison, giving up Henry, loosing three of the men you onced loved. Being lost is what you are used to, you run from it. But it's okay, so am I. I also think that it is alright for the savior to be scared sometimes, because nobody in this world is fearless."

I smile at him as tears begin to fly down my cheeks. He gently pulls me into his embrace.

"I didn't mean to upset you love."

"No you made me relize that I am scared, scared that if I give up everything will be taken from me." I squeeze him tighter.

"Will rum make this better?" He says taking his flask out of his back pocket.

"Oh yeah." I say taking it out of his hands and taking a big gulp.

"Not that much Swan." He says taking an equal or greater amount then I did.

"Look who's talking." I say laughing.

We begin to walk down the street. I lay my head on his shoulder as we walk. We end up going around the whole town and making it back to Granny's we sit down at our  table.

"Now where were we before that bastard interupted us?"

"Here." I say placing my lips to his. Each becomes more passionate.

We continue, not caring where it takes us.