After about 5-10 minutes he starts to slow down till he stops completely and lays back down on his belly. I feel hands wrap around my waist and I'm pulled off of Ethan's back by warm hands. I open my eyes and look up at the person that is cradling me in his arms and smile at Dylan. He smiles back and carries me to the tent and Ross is there already with his boxers and pants on. Dylan sets me down on the sleeping bag Ross has set out for me and leaves. Ross grabs a black shirt from our bag and puts it on before grabbing me a pair of panties and a bra and handing them to me. He quickly walks out and I change into them. I start digging into the bag for some clothes but Ross's cold hands grab my waist and pick me up.

"Hey. Put me down." I say and He sets me on the sleeping bag again. He walks to the bag and hands me one of my long sleeved shirts. I quickly put it on and \

Ross hands me a pair of sweat pants that I great fully take and put on. I grab my sweater and put that on too along with a pair of fuzzy socks and uggs, while Ross quickly puts on a sweater and some shoes. He picks me up, carries me outside, which by the way the sun has already gone down, and to the circle where everyone is sitting. He sits on the floor and sets me in his lap, then wraps a fuzzy brown blanket around us. I snuggle up to him and feel a light on the side of my face. I peek open an eye and there is a fire in the middle of us all. I smile and adjust myself to face the fire. Ross gently hits the side of my arm with something and I look at his hand. He hands me a metal roasting stick with a marshmallow on each prong. I smile at him and kiss his cheek, which I noticed turned a very faint shade of pink, and took the stick from him, holding it over the fire. Rydel walks behind us and grabs me stick out of my hands and takes my marshmallows and throws them into the fire.

"My marshmallow." I say in a slightly high pitched voice while throwing one hand towards the fire dramatically. Rydel hands me the metal thingy back except now there is a hot dog with both prongs stuck in the side of it. I glare at her and she hisses at me.

"Rawr" I say while holding my hand like a claw and swatting it at her. She just laughs and gives each of the dogs a hotdog while I put mine over the fire. Soon seven hotdogs are hovering over the burning fire and they are all bumping into each other.

"Ok mines done." I say pulling my hotdog back and blowing on it. Just as I'm about to take a bite when Ross takes it off my roaster thingy. I whip around and try to take it from him.

"Hey get your own. Wait you don't even like... Well... anything." I say and he raises an eyebrow. He unwraps the blanket and sets me on the floor. He stands up and walks over to a table that has hotdogs buns, ketchup, and mustard. He puts my hotdog into one of the buns and puts on ketchup and mustard. Then he puts it on a plate and walks back over to me. He sits down next to me and I crawl into his lap. He places the plate into my lap but there is a bite in my hotdog. I frown and pick it up.

"You ate my hotdog." I say looking up at him while he chews and smiles. I wipe a small glob of mustard of the side of his mouth and Ross hands me a napkin. I roll my eyes and eat my hotdog. Well what's left of it.

"I thought vampires couldn't eat food." I say wiggling my hips and snuggling closer into his lap. All the others start muffling their laughs and I look at them funny. Their all looking just above my head so I look up. Ross is looking down at me with pink irises.

"Aww are you a horny vampire" I say in a puppy voice while bopping his noise.

"Here." Rydel says while giving me another hotdog. I take it, while mumbling a quick thanks, putting it on my roaster and putting it in the fire. After about a minute or two I flip it and wait. Ross grabs my thighs and sets me on the floor beside him before getting up and walking over to the table. He grabs a bun and a small packet of ketchup and mustard then comes back over and sits next to me pulling me into his lap. I pull my hotdog out and put it into the bun. I set the roaster on the other plate I had and put ketchup and mustard on it then ate it.

"Marshmallow?" Ross asks while holding two marshmallows out to me. I take them from him and put them in the hot coals. I have like a small oven cause some of the logs are like linkin logs so it's like a small space under a log that is either hot ashes or hot coals. After a few more marshmallows, and Ross eating half of one of them, I was done for the night. I set my sticky-marshmallowy roaster on one of the plates I used and snuggled into Ross's lap and smiled. I turned to face him and wrapped my legs around his waist, then placed my arms between our bodies. I rested the side of my face on his chest and he wrapped his arms around me along with the blanket. He gently rocked us side to side and I slowly fell asleep.

I slightly woke to movement under me and opened my eye a sliver. Ross was standing up slowly and trying not to wake me. I stood up straight and readjusted his hands to hold me better 'cause I wasn't wrapping my arms around his neck. He had one arm/hand under my butt and the other on my back. He carried me to the tent and must of realized I was awake cause he said

"Go back to sleep marshmallow. Sweet dreams" then he kissed my head and turned off the battery operated lamp and got in the two person sleeping bag with me. (Not even sure if that exists but whatever.)

"Goodnight Ross. I love you." I whispered and kissed the base of his neck right above his sweatshirt. With that I fell into a deep sleep.

Ross's POV

She kissed the base of my neck and my eyes instantly turned pink. I swear she's gonna be the death of me. But I don't know what's happening to me. Earlier I was blushing even though it was faint and I was eating food. It just smelt really good. Eh whatever. I'll ask dad once we get home. I wrap my arms around Laura's small frail waist and pull her close to me. I kiss the mark on her neck, which is a silver replica of my tattoo on my back of a sun and rock, and she shivered. I smiled against her neck and kissed it again. Then I laid my head on the pillow and fell asleep with my mate in my arms.