Trust Issues (Chapter 26 Part III)

Start from the beginning

"Shit!" I gasped in surprise as his tongue began to explore the inside of my body. He dipped his tongue deep inside me then slurped up my juices causing me to arch my back in pleasure. His tongue felt so dang good. I felt like I was in heaven. 

He finally allowed his tongue to graze over my clit, causing me to let out a moan. The feeling of his tongue was electrifying. "You like that bae?" He asked, looking up at me briefly. I nodded my head quickly and he smirked before lowering his head between my thighs again.

He began slowly running his tongue up and and down my clit. It felt so good. Since my hands were still tied up, my nails were digging into my palms to relieve some of the pleasure I was feeling. I bit my bottom lip to suppress my loud moans as he paid special attention to my clit with his tongue.

"Do-Don't stop." I moaned loudly as he continued licking, nibbling, and sucking on my very sensitive clit as I felt pressure building at the pit of my stomach. I felt like I was about to explode as a warm and tingly sensation took over my whole body.

My orgasm started to build up as he caressed my clit with his thick tongue and my thighs began to shake. I tried scooting away from him but he wasn't having it at all. "Nah. Don't run now." He mumbled against my inner thigh. He hooked his left arm around my waist, keeping me still and anchored to that one spot so I couldn't move. My lips parted as I panted loudly, trying to catch my damn breath.

He probed my clit with his tongue at a painfully slow and thorough pace. I let out a long spew of cuss words as I felt him speed up a little. I couldn't control myself or my moans as he began licking my clit at an unbelievably fast rate. I was panting and trying to take deep breaths to try and catch my breath but this nigga was not letting up. My mouth was open and I was gasping for air as he worked his tongue inside of my body.

"Fuck Jerome!" I yelled. I could feel my juices running down my ass and onto the bed as he continued feasting on me. Once I finally hit my orgasm, it felt like an outer body experience. I thought my soul had left my body and went on to be with the Lord in glory.

"St-Stop Jerome." I panted trying to close my legs but he stopped me by holding my thighs down to the bed and continued to devour my pussy like he was eating his last meal. Since I had already experienced my orgasm, my clit was sensitive and this nigga was still eating me. It was like he was trying to give me a damn heart attack. There was only so much that my little body could take. "Shit! J-J-Jerome that's enough." I whined as my eyes welled up with tears.

"Jerome's just getting started baby." He smirked as he reached for the chocolate syrup that was on the bedside table. He flipped the top open and proceeded to pour it all over my chest and torso. Once he was finished with the chocolate, he opened the tub of ice cream and placed a spoonful on both of my nipples. After that he opened the top to the whipped cream and sprayed a generous amount from my belly button to my pussy. "Time for desert." He smiled.

By the time Jerome was finally done with me, I was done for. My body was weak, my legs were shaking, my mouth was dry, my pussy was throbbing, and I was tired as hell. When Jerome finally untied my hands from the bed posts I smacked the shit out of him, making him laugh.

He tried to lean in to kiss me but I tucked my lips in and shook my head. "Nu-uh, go brush your teeth first." I told him, causing him to smack his lips. He gave me an ugly look before getting off the bed and leaving the room. While he was gone, I couldn't do anything but lay there and look up at the ceiling. My body was so weak. I felt like I had just run a marathon.

Jerome returned to the room a few moments later and without a word he picked me up and carried me bridal style to the bathroom. I smiled to myself when I noticed he had run me a bubble bath. He gently placed me into the water and before he could leave the bathroom, I grabbed his hand. "You're not gonna get in with me?" I asked him, already knowing the answer.