Trust Issues (Chapter 26 Part III)

Start from the beginning

"Just stay right here, I'll be right back." He told me, making me roll my eyes. Where the hell am I gonna go, Jerome? He covered my body with a blanket and kissed my lips. Once he left the room I just laid back on the bed and looked up at the ceiling. After about ten minutes of just laying there, I got irritated. I was tied up to this damn bed, so I had no where to go.

Jerome finally came back into the room and I raised my eyebrow once I noticed what was in his hands. "You got me all hot and bothered, tied me up and then left me, just so you could feed me?" I asked him with a frown on my face.

"No bae." He chuckled as he sat the tub of ice cream, can of whipped cream, and bottle of chocolate syrup on the dresser. "I just wanna make things a little more interesting, that's all." He shrugged. "But first, I wanna taste you."

"Nasty ass." I smirked.

"Soooooooooo!" He sang before sitting at the edge of the bed. I crossed my legs at my ankle and smiled up at him.

"You so fucking beautiful, man." I mumbled as he grabbed my legs and used them to pull my body close to him. My arms were still tied to the bed so my whole body was stretched out in front of him. It was reflex to immediately close my legs once he opened them.

"Sorry." I apologized as a blush began forming.

"It's okay baby." He smirked.

He hovered over my body and leaned down to place soft, gentle kisses on my lips. My eyes closed automatically at the feeling of his lips on mine. I felt his tongue trace my bottom lip before it entered my mouth. I felt his hands move from my sides, one went up into my hair and the other went to my breasts.

He continued kissing my lips without missing a beat while he ripped my bra from my body. The cold air instantly hit my nipples. Jerome didn't hesitant one bit to kiss his way down to them. When his mouth enclosed around my nipple, an unexpected moan left my lips. The tingling sensation that I was feeling, was flowing throughout my whole body and it felt so damn good.

"Jerome." I mumbled lowly when I felt him pull at the waistband of my black thong.

"You want me to stop?" He asked, leaning up to look at me. I quickly shook my head and he chuckled before he continued pulling my panties down. I lifted my hips and allowed him to pull them passed my thighs and down my legs. He tossed them somewhere across the room before turning his attention back to me. I was growing self conscious at the way he was staring at me. I wanted to cover my face to hide my blush so badly, but my hands were still tied to this damn bed post. "So fucking beautiful." He smirked making me smile.

"Thank you." I replied softly. He responded by placing his hands on my thighs and spreading my legs. I watched him as he laid in between my legs. "Jerome what the hell are you doing?" I huffed. He was laying there with his chin resting on his fist, just looking at my lady parts.

"I'm just admiring how pretty she i-"

"Jerome, stop teasing me." I complained, making him chuckle.

"Alright, alright." He smirked. I took a deep breath and relaxed my body as much as I could. Clearly I didn't do too well relaxing. "You're tense baby, relax." He instructed me. I tried my hardest to relax my muscles as I laid back into the pillow. Once I took a deep breath, I felt him slowly slip a finger inside of me. "Damn." He mumbled loudly.

"What's wrong?" I asked, sitting up slightly.

"Nothing bae, you just wet as fuck. Sheesh!" Jerome mumbled making me blush. He wasted no time getting down there and going straight to work. As soon as his tongue made contact with my lower lips, I jumped. I never realized how long and thick his tongue was until now. Good God.