"Hey", Elizabeth says hugging them and letting them in.

"Hey girls you know better than to answer the door without letting me know", Elounor says waking it of the lounge room.

"Sorry", we both say and we walk upstairs with them following us.

We go into my room and they sit on the bed with us.

You don't have to be shy i'm Madison, I say nicely.

"I'm Nina", she says with a British accent.

"And i'm Faith", she says with also a British accent.

"So were the British club", Elizabeth says laughing. We all laugh and I turn the movie back on and let them know they can eat any snack they want.

Let's take a Instagram photo, I say whipping out my phone. I snap a picture of the four of us and we all pull the duck face.

What's your Instagram names, I ask tagging them.

"NinaHoranHugs", Nina says.

"FaithForever123", Faith says.

I post it with the caption: hanging with the friends I met @NinaHoranHugs and @FaithForever123 super sweet gals #TheBritishClub ✌✌

I post it instantly getting likes and turning my attention back to the movie.

**

"Where home, I hear Michael yell waking me up I look at the clock and it's 1:00 am I groan and go back to sleeping cuddled into Faith and Nina cuddles with Faith and Elizabeth cuddles into Nina.

I hear my door open and I ignore it but I knew it was one of the girls mom. I slightly open my eyes and yep it was one.

"Can she spend the night I'll pick her up in the morning", she asks someone.

"Absolutely all your children are welcome", Calum says looking into the room.

I heard a snap and it was someone taking photos of us and the mom's left.

I groan and grab a pack of cookies and chuck it at someone and that was Ashton haha his fault.

"Ow Madison", he says before walking out rubbing his head and I go right back to sleep.

**

I woke up again and I smell breakfast I wake the other girls up and we all brush our teeth and walk downstairs.

"Aww my beautiful babies good morning", Ashton says as we go downstairs.

"Morning", we mumble shaking the tiredness out of our eyes.

We sit at the island and Calum places plates infront of us.

We thank him and I eat my pancakes.

"Madison we have Ellen today don't forget", Calum say cleaning up.

Oh you were serious, I asks dumbly.

"Yes now hurry up so you can get ready", he says pouring us juice.

What do I wear, I ask confused.

"The white and blue stripe tank top with your white blazer a blue necklace and a white pencil skirt with white flats your hair curled with a bow", Faith says nonchalant.

We all stare at her and she shrugs.

"What", she asks eating her eggs.

What the- how do you- nevermind, I say letting it go.

"I was there when they went shopping for you", she laughs. We laugh with her and talk but soon they had to leave which made me sad.

I went upstairs and cleaned up my bed throwing and putting away snacks.