Then I take a picture with some girls I met then I take a picture with the director and lastly with Elizabeth.

I go grab a water and drown it, it is so hot and the lights blind me.

My next scene i'm in a classroom throwing papers of the desk and dancing on the desk and the teacher tries to make me get down.

Then they do the cell scenes i'm in 2 of them.

I get my own individual one where in holding a thing that has my name on it.

"Ok Madison go crazy on this scene dance around throw your arms all that stuff", he says to me.

There was 2 cameras one for filming and one for behind the screens and then there's other major camera things in my face.

I dance a little to get the hand of it before they actually film it.

"And.. Action!", he yells.

I dance around crazily putting the sign in the cameras face flinging my hair around.

"And... Cut good job", he says high fiving me.

Then the other one I have with Elizabeth and someone else. They make up dance for a bit then me and Elizabeth chest bump and that was it.

Then we go on our last break before returning to work.

I was sitting in my shared dressing room with Elizabeth taking and Ashton came in with the behind the scenes camera.

"And here we have the hard worker I love her you love her it's Mrs. Madison", Ashton says putting the camera on me.

I wave and he does the same with Elizabeth. They touch up on my makeup and we get back to work.

Then we run around the school flinging papers and we run outside to the boys performance. We start dancing around and me and Elizabeth start laughing at nothing there was a lot of screaming.

After all that the very last scene we were sitting on the stairs of the school.

"Ok look it's the last scene good job everyone", the director says clapping. We clap for each other.

"So make it count I want you guys to do a serious face first", he says loudly. The sun was beating me up.

I was sitting on the second to last step and I pulled my slightly squinted eye slightly pouted hair face while my hand was in my hair.

The filmed it and then they said we have to do a silly face were given our faces and I had to stick my tongue out my mouth and do a rock n roll hand gesture.

"Ok now run towards the camera", he says. Some people ran to fast so we had to start over and over and over again then people got lazy when we got it right a girl kept laughing and people got annoyed since we had to keep doing it over because of her.

What's your problem, I ask her.

"What do you mean", she asks confused.

Can you stop laughing we keep starting over because of you, I say as nice as I could.

"Right sorry everyone", she says getting serious.

"Ok let's try this out again", the director says we do it right and then we were 100% done. They gave us a good job speech and I change back into my clothes

I say bye to the people I met and me and the boys load up into car.

"I'm so proud of you Mads", Michael says pinching my cheeks.

Thanks but I'm proud of you guys, I say smiling sincerely.

"Thank you", they all say.

Of course, I say smiling.

There were fans of course and they were banging on the glass I brought my knees up to my face and hid.

When we manage to loose the fans we go home just to be greeted by more fans.

They push us through and I go to my room when I get inside.

I fall on my bed tired. I go downstairs and eat dinner. I just made microwavable macaroni and a sandwich.

I poured myself a cup of lemonade.

When everything was done I brought it to my room and took a shower in peace and washed my hair.

I change into a Irwin 92 baseball tee and a pair of pajama shorts. I blow dried my hair and left it to one side.

I looked at my sandwich and it was still there.

I sat down and watched TV while I ate my food. I still has juice so I just drank a little and left for morning time. I put my phone on the charger turned off the TV and went to sleep happily.