Chapter 52 ~Plungers

Chrissy POV:

I stood glaring at the door in front of me, I knocked and tried to patiently wait. Brian opened the door and smirked when he saw it was me, it instantly dropped when his eyes met mine and he could see the fury in them.

"Chrissy! What are you doing here?" He asked.

I'm here to fucking murder you and your whore of a sister because you put something in my fucking drink!

"Can I come in?" I don't want any witnesses because then I'll be in big trouble!

"Yeah sure." He moved over and let me in. I glared at him and walked angrily inside. "Now why are you here? I mean not to be rude or anything but, actually yes to be rude, why are you here."

I'm going to tear your fucking face off!

"What did you put in that Vodka?" I asked him.

"What are you talking about?" He smirked with his arms crossed. I stepped forward and looked at him in the eye.

"Answer my question Dammit! What did you out in my drink?" I asked him again. He frowned.

"I didn't put anything in your drink." He said with so much sincerity and honesty I had to believe him, plus he said it looking in my eyes.

"Then who put it in the Vodka?"

"Damian." I stepped back, I didn't expect Damian to do it.

"Why?" I asked.

"So that he could finally get into your pants." He said not once breaking eye contact.

"That asshole!" I growled looking away. He blinked and looked around.

"How the hell did you do that?" He asked me with wide eyes.

"Do what?"

"Get me to answer!"

"You answered by yourself, I didn't force you."

"No you did something because I would NEVER break bro code unless someone forced me to do it!"

"But I didn't!" I said

"You yelled at me!"

"But, okay listen, yes I yelled at you but I didn't make you tell me anything!" I defended

"Then why did I feel forced!"

"I, I don't know, okay!"

"How do you not know?"

"Just forget about it!" I yelled looking at him

"Forget about what?"

"What?" I asked him

"Forget about what?" He repeated. What the hell?

"You better not be fucking with me right now, Brian!" I glared.

"I'm not!"

"I'm leaving!" I said and stormed out of his house. What was that? Does he think I'm stupid or something? Oh and that reminds me, I now have to kill Damian! That lying motherfucking asshole of a son of a bitch! I walked all the way to Damian's house and banged on the door. A few minutes later it opened to reveal a fucking asshole named Damian!

"Hey Chrissy!" He greeted I pushed him inside and shut the door. I grabbed the collar of his short and pulled him into me, I kissed him, more made it with him. His hands landed at my hips, and I trailed my hands down to his, mini Damian? I gently squeezed and he moaned. I could feel him harden up. I pulled away and smacked him.

"You asshole! You put something in my drink!"

"Yeah but only so that we could do what we're doing now." He said and pulled me closer kissing my neck.

"Yeah, I guess you're right," I let him kiss my neck and then pushed him away. "Go jerk off yourself! Stay the hell away from me Damian!" I glared and went to walk away but he grabbed me from behind.

"No you know what, I've been waiting for you to give me something but you never did, and I want it you've gotten me all horny! So you're going to take care of the problem. And if you don't then I'll force you." He whispered in my ear and dragged me down the hall towards his room, he shut the door and looked me up and down.

"You want me to finish it? Fine!" I kneed him in the crotch and ran out trying to leave. When I opened the front door I almost ran into his mom, I froze.

"Hello Christian are you and Damian together again?" She asked I shook my head and ran out. I took off back to Emily's and climbed into the room to see them all in there.

"Where the hell did you go?"
"Who did you kill?"
"Need help hiding the bodies?" I heard three male voices say at the same time, I'm not sure who's though.

"I didn't kill anybody, might have kneed someone in the crotch though."

"Who?" Sam asked

"Who put it in your drink?" Emily asked me

"Damian." I stated

"You kneed him or he did it?" Sam asked me looking confused.

"Both!" I yelled at him. Emily shook her head.

"I knew that boy was trouble!" Jared said glaring at the air

"Yeah, okay whatever Jared, now I kept my cool and didn't kill anybody what did I win?" I asked Sam. He's been having these little competitions for anger control. He smirked.

"You get to unclogg the toilet." He smiled.

"Okay I lied I almost killed him by punching the shit outta Brian." I told him

"I don't believe you." He pulled out a plunger from, wait where did he get that plunger from?