Chapter 48 ~Its a date

Chrissy POV:

I have absolutely no idea how long I spent in my spot on the beach, but I know it must have been sometime after lunch because the sun moved. I continued watching the waves.

"Hey." I jumped at the sound of Damian's voice. I looked up at him.

"Hi" I mumbled looking back at the moving water. I could hear him sit down beside me.

"You okay?" He asked me I sighed. "Was it the kiss? Because if it was I'm sorry, I didn't, "

"It's not the kiss, Damian." I told him. I heard him breathe a sigh of relief.

"Then what's wrong?"

"Nothing." I told him and faked a smile. He didn't look convinced.

"You sure?" I nodded.

"Yeah I'm fine."

"Okay." He sighed. That's why I've always liked Damian he never pushes you to talk about what's bothering you. If he did, I don't know how I'd be able to cope without crying. And I know he wouldn't be able to handle that. He put his arm around me. I froze. This is when I regret kissing him because then he thinks that we are good. When I don't even think or know we're good. I cleared my throat.

"So why are you out of school right now?" I asked him he looked at me.

"Why are you?" He asked

"You first."

"Okay, it was boring without you there, it always is. I guess you just light up the room when you walk in." He shrugged "Now you? Why aren't you at school?"

"I got annoyed at the principal, he just ugh!" I sighed he chuckled.

"So um, tomorrow morning, some friends and I and others are going up to the cliffs and having a barbeque, do you want to come with me? As my date?" He asked

"What for? The barbeque I mean?"

"It's the fourth of July." My eyes widened

"Really? Whoa time really flies when you're a," I froze I almost spilled the secret.

"A what?"

"A very busy person." I answered smiling.

"Well that makes me very happy." He said sarcastically

"No, I meant with work, and school, and I just get things mixed up, a lot!"

"Yeah I remember, " he trailed off looking lost in memory. I nodded. "So will you?"

"Um, " I trailed off

"I get it, you moved on, you're with Paul and Jared which is odd, they seem really, " He trailed off. Then went to stand up.

"Yes." I said

"Yes what?"

"Yes I'll go with you."

"Really? I mean you don't have to. But," I cut him off by standing up and grabbing his face, kissing him again. I think I'd like to give Damian another chance, he's been really sweet lately. "Alright then I'll see you tomorrow." He smiled and pecked my lips.

"See ya." I sighed and looked at the huge rock like caves that were surrounding me. Nobody comes over in this area because they all think this is where the 'bear' lives. I smiled and figured it's time to go home to my 'loving' family. I got in my truck and drove home, I pulled in the driveway and walked towards the door. I unlocked the door and walked inside only to see that nobody's home. I threw my keys in the coffee table and sat down. I looked around the fancy livingroom until my eyes came across a note. I frowned and stood up walking towards it, I picked it up and saw the familiar handwriting of my father.

Christian,

We've gone to the restaurant to eat, feel free to join us.

Dad

No! I don't need to go to the restaurant I can cook me something for myself, in fact I'll call the boys over and cook for them! I nodded to myself and took off my jacket walking into the kitchen. I opened the cabinet and looked around. Ribs? No too messy. Spaghetti? Maybe. Shrimp? Nah. Spaghetti it is! I began boiling the noodles and reached for the phone and dialed Emily. It rang twice before disconnecting. Weird. I dialed Paul's number and he answered.

"Hello?" He asked

"Hey Paul!"

"Chrissy, hey look listen I can't talk right now, I'm on patrol." He said pantimg heavily.

"Okay then." I hung up and dialed Jared while biting my lip.

"Chrissy I'm on patrol right now, I can't talk or Sam will have my head on a stick!"

"I thought Paul was on patrol?"

"No he's getting laid." He said like it was nothing. It's not nothing! How could Paul? Why could he?

"Alright." I sighed and hung up. Spaghetti for myself then. I made way too much though. I picked up the phone and dialed Quil.

"Hello?" He asked

"Hey Quil! Um listen did you eat?" I asked him. I could smell the noodles burning and turned. I held out my hand and it cooled down. I frowned looking at my hand.

"No moms not home yet. Doesn't get home until late-r"

"Oh well you see I made spaghetti and I have happened to make way too much you want to come over?" I asked sweetly.

"I don't know, are your parents going to be there?"

"No."

"Okay then I'll be there in five, bye." He hung up. Okay I've got one idiot cousin coming. I dialed Billy's number.

"Hey Uncle Billy, listen I made some spaghetti and I was wondering if you and Jake would like to come over and eat?" I asked

"Well I would agree but Charlie is coming over here. Plus your parents don't appreciate me talking to you." He said

"I made plenty, and I could come over there, yes I know he just doesn't want me to believe any of the legends and stuff."

"Alright if you'd like to then you could save Bella from cooking." I smiled

"Okay I'll be over soon. Bye Billy"

"Bye Christian." I hung up and walked over to the cooking noodles and stirred them. I put my hand out and imagined it a bit hotter. When it started boiling a lot I cooled it down and turned off the stove. I mixed butter and salt into them with a bowl. I picked a noodle up and tasted it. I smiled. It's good. I opened the sauce and cooked it fast with magic. I could get used to this! I put everything into some bowls and grabbed my jacket. I put it on and grabbed the bowls walking towards the door. I opened it and almost bumped into Quil.

"Let's go, we're eating at Billy's." He nodded and got in my car with me. "Did you walk?"

"Yeah. I don't have my license yet."

"Oh."

"Yeah."

This update is late! Sorry I had to get something to wear for tomorrow. And I was gone pretty much all day without WiFi so I couldn't list this chapter but still hope you enjoyed it! Vote and comment! Bye!