Chapter 30 ~Girl burps

Hope you enjoy this one! Wow already to chapter 30 can you believe it? I never thought it would last this far! I thought maybe around 20 chapters and no more but you guys are just awesome! Thank you! Keep voting! Comment! And follow me if you're not already! Enjoy!

Chrissy POV:

He was supposed to be here by now! Where the hell is he? Damn it! And guys say we take forever to get ready, we only do that because guys take forever to pick them up. I turned and faced the clock, it's already been an hour were is he? I pulled out my phone and looked for his number. I waited for him to pick up but he didn't. I sighed. Damn it Jared! Sam started calling.

"Christian" he answered

"Sam?" I asked

"Hey yeah, um Jared's with me." He said. My eyes widened.

"What? Why? Did he?" I trailed off

"Yes he did."

"Wow"

"Yeah you see I was in his mind and um, come on Christian you really think taking him near a leech would help him not phase?" He asked accusingly

"You know, I didn't think about that at the time being."

"And Edward Cullen is beyond pissed off at what you two did!"

"Oh Boohoo, tell him to wrote me a letter from Brazil and then I'll apologize." I told him

"Okay, but stop whining you're alright!" I heard him yell

"Sam don't yell at the poor pup!"

"Don't tell me who or who not to yell at! And he won't stop whining!" He complained I sighed

"Remember how you were by yourself for two weeks? Yeah I know for a fact that you 'whined' all the time!"

"Shut up!"

"Okay well now what am I supposed to do?" I asked

"Go hang out with the biggest one and watch him so go!" He commanded

"Shut up, bye" I hung up before he could reply. Okay time to do some spying then. I put on my shoes, my leather jacket, and hopped on my motorcycle speeding off to Paul's. I knocked on the door and waited until he answered. When he did his eyes widened when he saw me. He covered my mouth.

"Dad I'm leaving" he yelled over his shoulder and pulled me away towards my motorcycle. I hopped on and he got on after me, I started it up and took off stopping at the beach. As soon as we got off, I grabbed his arm and pulled him towards the more secluded part of the beach near the woods, nobody really goes right there they're too afraid. I grabbed his face in my hands looking at him, I then grabbed his arms and inspected them, nothing, Nada. I grabbed him into a hug, where he wrapped his arms around me. I could've sworn I heard a growl. I let go.

"So you okay, you're dad didn't, hit you right?" I asked him. He smirked.

"Why so worried?" He asked

"Shut up!" I said punching his arm he winced rubbing his arm.

"Damn girl! What are you trying to do kill me?" He asked.

"Sorry, I guess I don't know my own strength sometimes." I smiled until I saw something behind him, not something but Sam and maybe Jared? They were in wolf form. I gave Sam a look and then looked at the other wolf. It is Jared awe he's so pretty, not as pretty as my wolf but still.

"Chrissy?" Paul asked waving his hand in front of my face causing me to jump and grab his wrist.

"What are you doing?" I asked his eyes widened

"Wow! You're like a ninja! Can you, um, let go of me?" He said I snorted

"Yeah sure sorry" I let go patting his arm "and I'm not a ninja I'm too awesome to be a ninja! I'm like, oh I don't know like a, wolf!" I said hearing a warning growl, I wanted to growl back so bad!

"What was that?" He asked trying to turn around I quickly burped.

"Excuse me." I said sweetly he looked at me with eyes wide.

"I've never, ever, heard a girl burp" he said

"Yeah kinda gross right?" He smirked

"Actually it's kind of a turn on" he winked. Wow I just can't do anything that's unattractive can I?

"Okay, I like girls remember." I stated his smirk dropped

"Right? Elise right?" He asked

"No"

"Erika? No its um something fancy like Elina? No. Elena? Elena that's it isn't it!"

"No Eleanor and Elena is from 'The Vampire Diaries'" I said

"Right with Damon and Stefan" he said smiling a bit. I froze.

"How do you know? Paul, do you watch Vampire Diaries?" I looked at him

"What no! Never! I mean it's so fake with Vampires, they'd never be real" I snorted. Oh Paul how wrong you are right now!

"Sure." I teased he glared

"I don't like it!"

"Oh, I believe you!" I said sarcastically while smirking.

"I don't!"