Chapter 45 ~Bring Me To Life

Chrissy POV:

"Wake me up inside! Call my name and save me from the dark! Bid my blood to run until I come undone, save me from the nothing I've become!" I sang in the shower at the top of my lungs.

"Shut up already!" Sarah yelled banging on the door.

"I have the right to sing if I want to!" I yelled back

"Yeah out in public but you're giving me a headache, so shut up!" She yelled back

"Hey I'm the older sister I'm supposed to be telling you to shut up!" I yelled at her turning off the shower.

"You don't act like one!" She accused

"What the hell does that mean?" I asked opening the bathroom door. She was right there glaring.

"That's means that you would rather chase after dumb ass guys than spend time with us. When Jeremy embarrassed me the other day in front of the school all you did was laugh, you never spend time with us! Unless dad forces you too." She yelled there was so much truth to her words it hurt. I never do spend time with them at all and its all because I don't want to hurt them.

"Whatever Sarah" I mumbled shutting the door and walking towards the door leading to my room. I walked in and slammed it. I angrily got out clothes so I could change. I got dressed and pulled on my shoes and ran down the stairs and out the door. I could feel everyone's eyes on me as I left the house. I began walking towards Jake's house, we are going to go for pizza. I knocked on his door and nobody answered. I heard laughter coming from his garage and I began walking towards it.

"Knock knock." I smiled walking inside only to frown when I saw her. Bella Swan.

"Hey Chrissy, I tried to call you, um Bella came over is it okay if we reschedule?" He asked. No it's not okay! I nodded.

"Yeah of course." I smiled. And began walking out.

"Oh and Chrissy?" I turned around

"Yes?"

"Could you distract Quil please?" He asked me I frowned

"Why?"

"I think he likes Bella a little too much." I laughed.

"Yeah no problem, I'll make sure he won't bug Bella." I smiled. I began walking towards Quil's.

"I don't like her." I heard Bella say when I was far away for her not to have to whisper.

"Why not?" Jacob asked

"She's intimidating, and she acted snobby." I gasped. If there's one thing I'm not, it's snobby! Why I'd go and tell her that I chased her precious vampire away with that prank. I embarrassed him in front of the school and yeah. I continued my walk to Quil's and knocked when I got there.

"Hey! What's up?" He asked me I smiled.

"Oh nothing it's just a little birdie told me that you've got a thing for Miss Bella Swan." I smirked while he gulped.

"And which little birdie told you that?" He asked

"The one who asked me to distract you while she's in his garage right now, but why distract you when we could irritate Jacob?" I asked he smiled

"Are you giving me permission to leave your sight and go bug Jacob and Bella?" He asked narrowing his eyes.

"Exactly."

"Okay then I'll see you later." He said before taking off running. I smiled and began running towards Embry's to see what he was up to. I stopped outside his window and heard him snoring. I sighed and opened his window, I climbed in and shut it. I walked over to his bed and sat down beginning to play with his hair. My knuckle grazed his forehead and it was hot!

"Embry?" I shook him he groaned and rolled over. "Hey, wake up!" He slowly opened his eyes and looked at me smiling.

"Hey" he said "what time is it?" He asked

"It's already one in the afternoon." His eyes widened and he sat up quickly.

"Really? Whoa." He held his head and slowly lay back down.

"Yeah really, are you okay? Your head is really hot, how are you feeling?" He looked confused.

"I feel absolutely fine. Hey you want to go for a walk?" He asked me. I frowned.

"But you have a fever." I argued

"And I feel fine, look if I start to feel lightheaded or something we can come back, okay?" I nodded

"Okay." I mumbled he smiled and shooed me out of his room. After he was ready we walked through the woods.

"It's so beautiful out here." He said stopping in front of me. I nodded.

"Yeah, I've noticed a lot of things that have been right in front of my face are beautiful." I said and looked up at him. He's beautiful. He smiled.

"I agree, everything in front of me right now is beautiful." He smiled. I turned my head as I felt a blush creeping up my neck. He cleared his throat. "So I thought you were spending the day with Jake?"

"I was, we were going to some pizza place, but Bella ruined that." He nodded frowning.

"Bella? She's taken him away from Quil and I too." He said I started laughing.

"Before I left Jake's he asked me to keep Quil away, but I did the opposite and gave him permission to go bug them." I smiled Embry chuckled.

"Gosh, Jake never listens to us, I mean Bella, she's just using him! It really annoys the hell out of me." He said I raised my eyebrows.

"Yeah."

"I mean it's Bella wants this, Bella and I have plans, Bella's over right now I can't hang, Bella needs me lets hang tomorrow! It's so fucking annoying Damn!"

"Woah remind me never to get on your bad side." I smiled he glared

"It's not funny! He's annoying the hell out of me, it's pissing me off, what ever happened to bros before hoes?!" He said I turned my head. I've never heard him talk about anyone like that. I looked towards the sky and that's when I heard his scream. His pain filled cry for help. I looked at him and he was on the floor withering around in pain. I kneeled down.

"Embry? Hey whats wrong!" I asked him. He tried to answer but all he could say was

"Make it stop." I could hear the sound of bones starting to break followed by his loud yell. It took me a few minutes but I finally realized what was happening. He was phasing.

Hope you enjoyed! Be sure to vote! And comment too! Follow me!