Chapter 3

Now take your seats, or spots standing because here is a short bonding chapter between Chrissy and The Three Musketeers, a.k.a Embry, Quil, and Jake. So be prepared for something so outrageously short that you won't want to wait for next weeks chapter. Yeah I'm a dork! Enjoy! Be sure to vote as well, and comment what you think oh and feel free to follow, I mean you don't have to but feel free. Oh and if you want to know how Chrissy messed up Sam's hair read my story Pain Fest. Which is supposed to be the first story but yeah. Enjoy!

AlexRhee

Chrissy POV:

I sighed as I pulled my helmet off. I had just arrived at Billy Black's house to meet my first two subjects, Quil and Jacob. And yes. I am treating this like a science experiment because well it's more fun that way. Plus it's better than using the word babysit. I'm not sure how I'm supposed to actually do this. Keep an eye out? I mean couldn't Billy watch his own son? Look for those changes himself? I huffed feeling myself grow a bit aggravated. Thanks to my super hearing, I could hear three sets of footsteps grow closer. I turned spotting Quil, Jacob, and their friend Embry. I smiled waving in their direction. 

"I actually thought you were gonna stand us up for Jared" Quil joked. Jared? What did he mean , My eyes widened. Oh crap! The project! I was supposed to meet him after school. 

"Yeah uh well we agreed for later not now, plus when would I ever miss a chance to look at a car, and tell 'car experts' they're doing it wrong" I smirked using my fingers as quotation marks. Jacob narrowed his eyes slightly at the comment. I shrugged my shoulders. 

"Nice bike" Embry said. I smiled proudly.

"Thanks, this is my baby" I said patting my motorcycle.

"Okay well come on in the garage" Quil said as they ran off. Okay Chrissy showtime make sure you're their bestfriend by the end of today. I walked into the garage looking around. There were a bunch of parts all over. Pretty much what you would expect a teenager's garage or room, I suppose, to look like. I stepped over a tool that sat on the ground before following them to where his car had sat. 

"Must be weird seeing all this stuff up close huh?" Quil asked, well stated. I glanced over at him raising an eyebrow. This is it. Your big chance to impress and make some success? I have to stop trying to rhyme in my head. It's time to make some friends.

"You kidding this place is like junkyard heaven, I mean I may be a girl but don't underestimate my love for cars, trucks, or bikes." Jacob nodded with pride at his garage. Quil looked at me in disbelief, and Embry looked at me with a dazed look. I smirked. Nailed it. Truthfully, I knew very little about cars but a girl's gotta wing it, you know?

"You're quite the gal aren't ya?" Jacob said. I shook my head.

"Nah I just like cars more than shopping, I mean why go shopping when my 'mom' does for me? I can just sit back relax, play soccer, or play video games." About the only truthful thing that came out of my mouth was video games. Nonetheless, they nodded impressed.

"You know Embry has his motorbike here and I have two motorcycles what do you say we all go for a ride?" Jacob asked. I cocked an eyebrow and nodded.

"Sure. Sounds like fun." 

"Cool. Let's go." I smiled placing my hands in my pockets before walking out. We went riding down a dirt road for a while until coming to a stop. We sat in silence a moment enjoying the view of the small reservation. From where we stood, we could see it all in all it's small glory. Surrounded by the forest I glanced around at what would be my new home. There was something indescribable about going out for a ride, peaceful, a way to let out all of the frustration that got in the way of life now the forest was my fortress. I could phase to run out my frustration. I smiled sadly. My problems back then seemed so big but now were nothing compared to being the wolf I am and what comes along with it. I thought I had rage before, this is, well this is more.