Chapter 34 ~Ghosts and Marbles

Chrissy POV:

I led him through the woods towards the school. He kept bugging me, asking where I'm taking him.

"Will you shut up already?" I said getting annoyed

"Well if you would just tell me where you're taking me then I wouldn't have to ask. " he replied back. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Damn it Paul ! Just trust me. "

"But what if you kill me ? " he asked stopping. I rolled my eyes.

"Paul I'm not going to kill you. "

"You swear? " he asked

"No. I promise. I promise I won't kill you. " I sighed

" okay good. " his body relaxed and he took a step forward.

"For now. " I added on and he froze again.

"Excuse me?"

"I'm kidding. " I laughed. He chuckled.

"I'll admit you scared me a little." I rolled my eyes. He actually thinks I'd kill him? Wow. That's like a compliment for me. A compliment that I actually like! I'm that badass that he's scared I will kill him. But it's dark. We are in the woods. So of course he would think that I'll kill him. But in all reality I'm just a helpless teenage girl, who has wolf skills ! Yeah I guess I know why he is scared of me now. I can be a little loco in the head. Sometimes. Not always. Most of the time actually. I mean sometimes I look at myself in the mirror and talk like it's another person when I'm bored.

"Alright and we are here. " I said.

"Really Chrissy? " he said sighing sounding a little disappointed.

"What?" I pouted.

"I have to spend six hours at the school already almost everyday and you bring me here for even longer?"

"But you haven't seen what I was going to show you!" I said and pulled him towards the back of the school where the janitors entrance was. I walked up the the door and knocked three times. The door opened and there was Cory.

"Hey what's up Christian?" He asked.

"Just came here to show Paulie here the marble. " I winked. And Cory laughed.

"You haven't shown anybody the Marble since you brought Damian. " he shrugged.

"I know but I really want to show him. " I smiled.

"What if it's something bad again?"

"It's not real." I laughed. He nodded and let us in. I held onto Paul's hand and pulled him through the school.

"What's the marble?" He asked. I smiled.

"You'll see. " I winked. I pulled him into the math room and towards the teachers closets for math supplies. I opened it up and grabbed out a big bag of marbles. We use these for solving problems in math class obviously.

"That's the marble ?" He asked dumbfounded. I nodded smiling.

"Yup. " I nodded.

"Why do we need the marble?"

"Because we are going to pull a prank! Obviously!" I put on my evil voice along with an evil laugh. He stood there watching me like I had two heads.

"Really? You done?" He asked when I stopped to catch my breath. He crossed his arms.

"Almost not yet. " I said before continuing with my evil laugh. I had to stop again.

"Are you " I cut him off by laughing more.

"Okay now I'm done." I smiled. He rolled his eyes.

"You are very weird." He said giving me this look. I froze and looked at him.

"I am fully aware of that." I shrugged. He looked at me and shook his head and started laughing. 

"It's cute though." I smiled.

"Okay now let's get on with this prank." I stared walking towards the door and tripped. I stopped myself from falling and looked behind me at him, he was trying very hard not to laugh. "You can laugh." I rolled my eyes as he began to laugh and laugh. I walked out and started walking towards its locker. By it I mean Jenna. Yeah the old marble locker trick I know what you're thinking. You're so evil! And no I'm actually not. I'm just defending the good in people against the evil whore. I set up the prank with Pauls help and then we left.

We walked all the back to his house and climbed back in through his window. I came in first and jumped on his bed laying back. He smirked and came towards me.

"No touchy!" I narrowed my eyes at him and his smirk dropped into a frown. And he nodded.

"So can I at least cuddle with you?" I shrugged.

"Why not. " I smiled. And he smirked again and cuddled with me. I could tell Paul fell asleep and I was about to sneak out of the bed and take off but his grip on me tightened. I could feel him pull me closer to him. I sighed. Well then I'm staying here tonight. I closed my eyes and let sleep overcome me.

I felt myself wake up pretty quickly actually. I also happened to wake up pretty alert probably because of the fact that there was yelling going on. I kept my eyes closed though.

"Next time you want to bring someone home make sure you take out the damn trash!" I heard an older mans voice yell.

"I did. The trash is just full of your empty bottles. "

"Don't talk back to me boy!"

"I'm not talking ba "

"See there you go again wth your bullshit! You need to learn to treat people with some fucking respect!"

"I treat them with more respect than you treat me with!" Paul defended.

"I don't owe you respect! You're the reason your whore of a mom left us! Because of your ungrateful ass!"

"I'm the ungrateful one? At least she gave you a kid before she left! I didn't even get to know her! She left because of you. "

"Watch your mouth boy! I'll make that girl in your bed disappear and leave you! You don't deserve happiness ! You'll never fucking see her again!"

"Stay the fuck away from her!" Paul growled. He growled that means he's going to phase soon.

"I'll take her for myself !" Next thing I heard was screams and bones breaking. Then a window broke. I sat up quick. Bad idea I grabbed my head and waited for the room to stop spinning and my eyes sight to fix. Once it did I saw Paul's dad knocked out cold on the ground I sighed. I got out of the bed and pulled him to his couch. Okay now what am I going to do? How the hell is he going to not remember what happened. Hell a short term memory person would remember seeing their son turning into a wolf. I've got to get out of here before he wakes up.