Chapter 40 ~Cookies, Brownies, and Pie Oh MY!

Hope you enjoy this one! Vote! Comment! And follow me!

Chrissy POV:

"Okay so we've got the posters, buttons, pens, and bows all we need now is some food, cupcakes or cookies or something else." Scarlett rambled on.

"Jenna can't cook so she's probably going to have Damian do that." I explained to her

"So then we're good." She sighed sitting back. I hate to do this Scar.

"Well" I dragged out the word she sat up and looked at me.

"Well what? Come on spit it out!"

"Damian is a Really good cook, so we might have a problem." She frowned

"Wait! You can cook! Your mom said you made those brownies and they were really good!" Yeah, step mom told you not real mom. Where is this going if I make something at home everyone's going to end up knowing what it is. Let me be honest, my family is responseable for many, many, many lies but we can't keep secrets for anything! Unless it'll make the family look bad then they keep them good. I can though they get the whole hard to keep secrets thing from Tori.

"Scarlett look I'm not very good at cooking other sweets and brownies, isn't that a little cliche and over used?"

"Yes I know it's over used but bake something for me! And make it good now go get started!" She said kicking me out. She really just kicked me out! How the hell am I going to do? What am I going to make? Oh! They say a way to a man's heart is with food so if I bake something and have Sam eat it we'll see what he thinks! Not that I want his heart, hell no! I walked to the grocery store and looked around searching for something to make that will be good.

After about an hour at the store I finally just grabbed a ton of ingredients for different recipies. Brownies, cupcakes, cookies, pie, cheese cake, and cake. I walked home and as soon as I was inside I grabbed an apron and began baking. This is going to be a long day! Okay so it's about 3pm now I started at 12, so far I've got a ton of different color frosting cupcakes, in both chocolate and vanilla, peanut butter cookies, sugar cookies, and chocolate chip I've also made two cherrie pies. I started on a coconut pie. After everything was done I tried one of everything.

"Oh my god, that's so good!" Damn it I wanted something to be terrible that way it would be easy to pick something. There was a knock on my door and I got up and answered it seeing a very upset Sam with a very happy Jared and Paul also with Emily.
"Where the hell have you been? You were supposed to be on patrol an hour what's that smell?"

"Is that pie?" Jared asked I could see his mouth visibly watering.

"Cupcakes?" Paul asked

"And cookies?" Sam asked I nodded they could help me pick something! I opened the door more letting them inside, they ran into the kitchen, I closed the door and walked towards them. "It's Different Cookies!" Sam squealed he actually full on squealed.

"We hit the mother load!" Both Jared and Paul yelled. They all where about to attack and eat everything but I stopped them.

"Okay so I need help checking what tastes better?" I asked them they nodded and sat on the bench. Emily stood still looking at my stove in awe. "Okay so first things first, right here there's peanut butter, sugar, and chocolate chip you each get ONE of each kind." They nodded and reached for the peanut butter eating the whole thing in one bite.

"Oh my god!"
"This is so good"
"I'm in love with a cookie!" They all said in unison.

"Try the others too" I told them. They tried each and everyone of the different sweets. They loved them all, you know that helps my ego! "So which one is better?" I asked they just looked at me.

"Can't really tell, they're all really good!" Sam said I groaned

"Yeah like the brownies and the cheese cake I love those and they were so good!" Jared said I froze. Brownies, cookies, and cupcakes are all too cliche but what about combining something? Like cheese cake and brownies! I got up and grabbed another pan filling it with the brownie mix and the cheese cake. I began baking again while the guys and Emily watched me doing everything. I pulled the pan out when it was done and it looked so good! Smelled so good too! I grabbed a knife and began to cut them up in little squares. I smiled and handed one to each of them and I grabbed one for myself we all took a bite. This is the one! It's so good! Delicious!

"Okay you three can take everything else okay I'm making more of these for tomorrow!" I told them right as I said that they attacked everything, even Emily grabbed a few things. I smiled and grabbed a cupcake eating it.