Chapter 2

Chrissy's POV:

Damn how do I even do this, I can't just walk up to him and be like 'hey I'm Chrissy and I'm your new best friend' that would be stupid. Let's see what can I do? I guess I'll do what I always do, wing it, and see what happens. I took a deep breath and walked over to him and his friends, I made a hand motion sending off his friends. I guess that's the upside of my looks, guys will do anything for me, anything not like I would take advantage of that. I'm not that evil. Or am I? HAHAHAHA. Okay enough evil laughing in my head. 

"Hey I'm Chrissy" I said sticking out my hand, he looked at me with a little disbelief. Probably wondering why the hell I'm talking to him.

"Jared" he said taking my hand. I smiled. He's so cute. Oh my gosh! AGHDGGFGFDGG. Calm down. He's waiting for you to respond. 

"Um" what do I say now? Remember girl just wing it "so uh I took a look at Ms. Martins new seating chart and we're stuck with each other the rest of the school year, so I thought why not introduce myself properly and then it won't be awkward ya' know?" Nice save!

"Yeah cool um..." He got cut off by the bell I smiled apologetically before walking to class. Phew! That went smoother than I thought it would and.. shit. We probably aren't gonna sit together. What do I do now? I've got to stop winging things. I sighed before making my way down the hall to my class. I smiled at Ms. Martin as she walked hastily to her classroom. She was always late to class. How convenient. 

"Oh hey Ms. Martin?" She stopped and looked at me smiling

"Yes dear?"

"Uh, how's Ashley? I haven't heard from her since she took off to college." 

"She's doing good." She smiled. "I'll be sure to tell her that you asked for her Chrissy."

"Yeah. What college was she going to again? I heard it was a pricy one. Would you be interested in having help with her tuition. I mean a single mother living off of a teacher's salary would barely make a dent in her college tuition." I smiled. Ms. Martin looked me up and down before sighing with an irritated expression. 

"What do you want?" She questioned. I smiled.

"I need you to put me next to Jared Cameron for the entire year and the next few years, and that's about it, I'll write you a check for your daughters fund." She narrowed her eyes. 

"That's it?" She questioned.

"That's it! Better yet I'll get my dad to get her a full scholarship. That way you can keep the money for yourself and her." 

"Okay but I need some of the cash now." she said expectantly. I sighed before I opened my bag pulling out some cash and giving it to her.

"That's all I have with me right now but I'll put the check in your mailbox tonight and I'll work on the scholarship." I said she nodded

"Thank you" she said smiling I nodded and walked to class. Gosh I'm such a manipulative bitch. 

"Alright. Jenna and Andy in these seats, and in the back corner window is Jared and Christian." I smiled and walked over to the seat. Once I sat down Jared looked at me.

"You really know everything that goes on at this school don't you?" He asked I turned my head and smiled.

"Why of course I have to know everything" I said

"But how?"

"In case you haven't noticed I'm a bit of a troublemaker." I smirked nudging him slightly. Whoa hard body. Chill Chrissy chill.