Chapter 27 ~ Sneezing Chihuahua

This is a short chapter and for that I'm sorry I lost track of time. Season 5 of Pretty Little Liars came on Netflix and I've been watching it all day! But I hope you enjoy this one! Vote! Comment! And follow me!

Embry POV:

"So what I'm hearing is that you kissed your cousin?" I asked Jake

"Yes, keep up Embry!" He said

"Yeah Embry!" Quil added

"Wow, ew! That's gross, if she was my cousin I probably would've like barfed afterwards." I said

"She's not that bad Embry! And since she's mine and Jake's cousin we have to protect her!" Quil shouted

"Okay no need to yell! And protect her from what?" I asked

"From all the horny bastards like Jacob!" Quil added Jake glared at him

"I didn't know we were related!" He defened

"Still, I don't want any sick assholes masturbating to her picture!" Quil replied causing me to choke on my soda. Shit! I'm sorry Quil and Jake don't kill me!

"You okay?" Jacob asked hitting me on the back. "Wow you're really hot!" He added. I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Wow! First our cousin and now Embry! Who's next Jake?" Quil exclaimed

"No like his body temperature idiot!"

"I'm not an idiot, idiot!"

"You are an idiot, I'm not an idiot, idiot!" Jake replied back I snorted causing them both to look my way.

"What?" Quil asked

"Nothing." I stated clearing my throat

"Why did you make a piggy noise?" Jacob asked

"Um, I have to sneeze." I smiled and faked a sneeze.

"That's the girliest sneeze I've ever heard!" Quil said laughing

"I know right, he's like a little sneezing chihuahua!" Jacob added. Well they don't have to compare me to a dog! I'm not a dog! If anything I'm more like a, um, panda bear! Quiet, sweet, lovable, cute, and everyone's favorite to talk to. Yeah I'm a manly Panda Bear!

"I'm not a sneezing chihuahua! I'm a manly Panda Bear!" I yelled they stopped laughing and looked at me before erupteing into another set of laughter. "That sounded way better in my head." I mumbled feeling a small blush come up to my cheeks.

"Haha! He's a Panda Bear! A Big Manly Panda Bear.!" Quil laughed in a batman voice. I frowned.

"You guys!" I whined

"Haha my stomach, I can't breath!" Jake exclaimed

"Shut the fuck up already!" I yelled they stopped, until Jacob looked at Quil and started laughing again. "Fine! I'm leaving then!" I said standing up from the chair in Jacobs garage. I got on my motor bike and took off. I hate that they do that! Why can't they just laugh at each others faces? I mean they are pretty funny looking, but then again they both get more girls than me. Man. Jake even got his cousin to make out with him, but I got her to sleep with me! Not in that way, but actually sleep and cuddle.