Chapter 8

Okay here's another chapter its a kind of practice bonding between the guys that she does to see how they would react with one another for when they do phase. Vote! Comment! And follow me!

Chrissy POV:

I still don't understand why I have to go to school? I mean I'm a wolf now and technically a protector of the tribe so I shouldn't be forced to go to school. I should be out patrolling the reservation ready to sink my teeth into a vampire! To protect people! Even though I just found out that vampires exist, I feel such a hatred for them that burns under my skin. Their smell. I mean when I went into Forks with Embry all I could smell the disgusting stench of vampire and if it weren't for my self control and the treaty I'm sure I would have ripped them to shreds. Their smell had literally burned the crap out of my nose. I took a deep breath as I remembered the smell and felt my wolf beginning to want out. I need to calm down. I took another deep breath before I started shaking like the first time I had an orgasm. I closed my eyes before I felt a nudge on my arm. I looked to my right to see the culprit. Jacob. 

"Water you thinking about? You look constipated." He whispered. I almost snorted because he's holding a water bottle. Instantly, my body began to relax.

"Oh nothing much just how I can pull off something before lunch" I replied smirking. He smiled a bit.

"Wow still a prankster even after you painted me blue." He said sarcastically. Someone was bitter. Oh so that's how it's gonna be? Huh? Then so be it!

"Hey so how's your Bella predicament?" I asked him. He froze then glared at me. I smiled innocently raising my eyebrows. 

"Its okay, she's still dating — Cullen" he stopped before he said Cullen then, basically like I would do, spat out his name. I would spit out anything related to vampire. Uck. Still can't get that smell out of my head. 

"Oh forget about her, she's in love with a va- Cullen and he's like so not you, she'd be lucky to date you Jake." I told him. At first he gave me a scowl then it turned into a small smile, which made me smile. He should move on from her. All that she'll bring him is pain and hurt. What with dating a vampire and all. My eyes widened as I suddenly felt his hand land on my knee. My eyesight went down to where his hand began massaging my leg. I gulped as his hand began moving upwards towards my no no zone. I let out a gasp when his hand suddenly cupped my vagina through my jeans. I looked at him in surprise. What was he doing? He smirked before sending me a wink. We both jumped as the bell rang. He removed his hand as students exited the classroom. I cleared my throat before I stood. 

"Uh, Jacob and Christian I need to talk to you two, stay." The teacher called out. Oh no. He saw. He's going to call my dad and then he's going to kill me. Then Jacob. "It seems the two of you have a problem." I made eye-contact with a nervous Jacob. "A talking problem. If you two continue to chat throughout my class I will be forced to move you. Understand?" We nodded before he dismissed us. I glared at Jacob.

"You see what you did!" I whisper yelled. He smirked.

"If the bell didn't interrupt, who knows what, " He began as we walked out of the classroom. I interrupted him. 

"Quil!" I exclaimed just as we approached Quil and Embry. I gave Jacob a warning look. 

"What took you guys so long?" Quil asked.