Chapter 20 ~The Blues

Chrissy POV:

It's funny Embry makes quite a comfortable pillow, more comfortable than my own, is that weird? Maybe it is but who cares I had a great nights sleep, even though I might get yelled at by Sam for missing patrol, I got the sleep I needed and I haven't fallen asleep in any of my classes, yet. Speaking of, someone is snoring, loudly, to me at least. I turned toward the sound only to find a sleeping baby everyone calls, Paul. He lay there asleep, as I looked at him I noticed a bruise on his cheek covered with makeup, but I could still see it. I'll have to confront him about it later and if he doesn't tell, I'll make him tell!

"Christian? What is the answer here?" My history teacher had asked. I noticed that I was still staring at a sleeping Paul and quickly turned my attention back towards the front, I could feel everyone staring at me, especially Jared who sat next to me and the teacher who was smiling in a bitchy way.

"Napoleon had started out as a military student and became a soldier, then later made himself emperor" I said smiling my bitchy smile back at her, while she frowned. Yeah take that, even though I'm not looking doesn't mean I'm not listening! I love it when I do that, and their faces are like, 'oh you are smart well then didn't need to make you feel stupid'

Getting the sleep I need is an important thing, now I can kick some ass! But I forgot how boring it gets in class. I opened my notebook and decided to write Jared a note, I elbowed him and he looked at me confused.

I'm bored!

nice to meet you bored, I'm Jared

shut up you asshole!

well hey you walked into that one

I hate you

No you don't you love me

you know what's funny?

What?

my toes are whores.

what do you mean? he wrote trying not to chuckle

They're always banging stuff

Oh my god, your so stupid!

you're

what?

its supposed to be you're, you're so stupid.

I'm not stupid! I snorted and started laughing the teacher looked towards me and glared,

"Would you like to share what's so funny about Napoleon, Chrissy?" she scolded

"um, well, you see, if you think about it he's just a power hungry man, I mean he went from a soldier to an emperor in not a lot of time." I explained

"how's that funny?" I heard Embry's step sister, Skylar ask, it's funny that I'm in this class with everyone!

"um because it's like he was an power hungry whore" I mumbled because last time I cursed in class I got detention for a full week. I heard Jared laughing

"I get it!" he said laughing

"Alright calm down Jared, Chrissy. I'm giving you two detention." she announced. This is why I don't really like history!

I walked into detention and sat in an empty seat, someone had sat next to me from their smell I could tell it was Jared. I smiled a bit. I looked up at the front while the teacher went through the rules for detention, and walked out to probably go eat something. I looked at Jared and smirked.

"What are you planning?" he asked cautiously

"Look around there's all kinds of goody goodies in here, I say we scare them." I smirked evilly.

"You're evil!" he gasped as I handed him a harmonica and he began playing the blues while I got up and sat next to some girl in the back.

"What are you in for?" I asked she looked at me.

"I was late to class" she mumbled

"Ah, yeah let me guess was it science?" I asked her she nodded "yeah he could be harsh sometimes, how you holding up?" I asked

"um alright?" she answered.

"cool." I said walking back towards Jared and sitting back down by now he had successfully played the harmonica.

"So I have a question" he stated

"I might have an answer" he glared playfully at me before continuing

"Since you're a lesbian, how do you have sex? Like how does it work?" Wow I expected this question from Paul or Quil not Jared. I guess everyone's curious to know, hell even I am curious.

"You sure you wanna know?" I teased

"Yes I'm sure" he stated

"You really want to know?" I asked

"I really want to know!" he said

"Are you sure?" I asked. What do I tell him? Damn I'm not a lesbian how would I know how they have sex?

"yes just tell me!" he complained just improvise Missy you'll do fine and,

"No talking!" saved by the teacher! Yes! I looked at Jared with an innocent look in my face and shrugged putting a finger to my lips telling him to shush.

Hey I'm sorry, yesterday was just not my day! I woke up really early because of a really bad cough, which I still have. Then I come onto wattpad to update a new chapter and the one I wrote didn't save! So then I had to rewrite it and make sure it saved, and even then I couldn't update my WiFi signal was all jacked up because of the hail. Well anyway I hope you thought this one was at least decent and made you laugh a little I promise the updates will get better just vote and comment! and follow me. Oh and also I know I sent it to all my readers but I'm gonna say it again, if you like Chrissy and want to learn more about her families history than check out my newest story 'la bruja' okay bye!