Chapter 25 ~Well shit!

Chrissy POV:

Why was it I left that first day again, if all his kisses are like that then damn! I phased to see what Sam needed.

"I thought you were going for the I'm a lesbian excuse why did you let him kiss you?" He asked I flinched he just yelled in my head and that fucking hurt!

"I'm sorry okay I got lost in the moment!" I yelled back bad idea! It hurt again! Damn it Sam's such an ass.

"I'm not an ass, and you got lost in the moment? Really? That's a stupid excuse Christian!" He snapped

"Oh wow, you've really never been lost in the moment before? I find that hard to believe!"

"What's that supposed to mean?" He asked

"You and Emily, you two always get lost in each others eyes! It's so fucking annoying!"

"Yeah but that's different! She's my imprint! He's not yours!"

"But he's my crush!" I yelled back at him. Again bad idea.

"But he's not your imprint! What if he falls in love with you? Or gets you pregnant and then you imprint on someone breaking his heart, Chrissy!" He said

"Yeah like that would happen."

"What the fuck does that mean?" He asked

"Nothing"

"Tell me."

"It's nothing."

"Chrissy!"

"It's fucking nothing."

"Christian!" He yelled. I flinched.

"I don't think I can get pregnant! Okay!" I yelled back

"You're infertile?" He asked

"No. Whenever I went to the doctor they said I'd be able to have kids."

"Okay then why can't you have kids?"

"Since I phased, I haven't gotten my period." I said

"Well, maybe you're already pregnant." He said. I shook my head and then realized he can't see me.

"I can't be, I've never even, had sex." I replied

"What? You're a virgin? But you're so and every guy is so."

"I know! But I'm not giving myself away like that!" I said

"Okay, but why, like why do you think you can't get pregnant?"

"That's why it's been two months and I haven't gotten it. I don't think I can have kids." I said my voice cracking at the end before I felt wet droplets falling down my fur. It was silent which means two things, one, he doesn't know what to say, or two, he left me alone with my thoughts. It's the second one. That asshole! I thought. I ran until I found a clearing and then I collapsed sobbing to myself. Why does my life have to be so complicated? Why do I have so many problems? Why can't I do the things I want to? Why did my parents have to lie to me? Why did my uncle have to watch over me? And why did I have to be so damn beautiful to all guys?

"Maybe because you're a princess, sweety." A mans voice said I jumped up quick looking around until I saw him.

"Who are you?" I asked

"What? Don't you recognize me from all the pictures?" He asked. What pictures? What is he talking about?

"I'm you're great uncle Leonardo." He said.

"You're Leonardo Sandoval? But it's been over four hundred years, how are you alive and young?" I asked he smiled

"None of us really died, sweetheart." That's right it never did say they died in any of the old family stories.

"How?"

"Well we all made a vow to stay hidden and watch out, to protect future grandkids, nephews, and nieces." He said

"Wow."

"Yeah actually, your mother, she's over a hundred years old, crazy right?" He asked I froze

"Moms, what?"

"You're great grandma happens to be Gabriella herself, you're her great granddaughter."

"And why are you telling me this?" I asked raising an eyebrow. He smiled and shook his head.

"Because you're a mess right now figured I'd take your mind off everything." He said smiling. "And, you might just get your wish, for love and other things."

"No! I don't want magic to help it! I want it all natural." I said he smiled more.

"Trust me it will happen naturally. Look I've got to go, before your great grandmother kills me. Bye Christian." He said patting my wolf head and leaving. My moms over a hundred! How old does that make my sister? Oh wait, she's younger than me. I just saw my uncle who's supposed to be dead, I really need to check myself into some kind of asylum. I lay my head on my paws and huffed. There's a lot I don't know, well shit!

And I quote Chrissy, Well shit! I don't know what's worse the fact that I have a fucking hangover or that I've got my period today, I hate it around this time of year even if I do get out of school, why is it that there's so much parties happening this month? If you want to know her families history, then read 'la bruja' now! It's an original so yay! And I'm sure you'll enjoy it! Okay bye now my head is fricken killing me. Vote comment and follow me!