Chapter 43 ~Voices

Remember to vote and comment! Enjoy!

Chrissy POV:

I don't want to get out of bed! I don't want to take a shower! I don't want to comb my hair, I don't want to get dressed! I just want to lay in bed and snuggle with my pillow, but No! I have to go to a stupid bonfire that Billy set up for us wolves to get to know the legends and stuff but we already know them! Well I know them not sure about the other two studs but yeah. I sat up and my head felt heavy, damn my stupid hair! I looked at my brush that was on my dresser, it's too far away! I kept looking at it, I Want My Brush! Then it was in my hand? What? How? But it was, and then it's I'm my hand now? I put the brush on my bed and looked at it then to the dresser. Okay how did I do this? Focus Chrissy it may seem impossible for you but make it possible! I concentrated on it and imagined it on my dresser. It slowly floated towards my dresser, I gasped and it fell. Oh my god! I have magic! Well of course I do my mom told me I do but I've never used them or seen her use her magic so I really didn't think it would be real. Can I float other things? I looked towards my remote and focused. Nothing. Nada. Not a single movement! Maybe I'm not concentrating enough! I looked at it again, absolutely nothing is happening. Damn it! I hit my fist on my pillow, okay Chrissy remember what grandma said, patience is key. Well she said that not about my magic but for my test scores. I got up and got dressed, what time is it? It's already one in the afternoon! This is the earliest I've woken up on a weekend!

"Hello?" I answered my ringing phone.

"Hey you coming tonight?" Paul asked
"Well I kind of have to, Sam put an alpha order on me! So I have to go, what about you?"

"Same."

"So why'd you call?" I asked

"You want to get some brunch?"

"What do you know about brunch, Paul?" I asked chuckling

"I know that it's this new thing that combines two out of four of my favorite things, breakfast and lunch." He stated I giggled.

"What's the other two?"

"Dinner and you." I practically see the smirk on his face.

"Aw how sweet! But I'm afraid I've heard that one before."

"Oh really? Well Chrissy I'm afraid I'm full of pick up lines."

"I'll see you later Paul"

"Alright bye." I hung up on him and ran down the stairs bumping into my dad.

"Where are you going?" He asked me

"I'm going to Billy's" I told him

"For what?"

"He's telling some old tribe legends and Sam invited me." I stated

"Legends? Listen to me, don't let him plant any questions or beliefs in your head, none of the legends are real he's just your crazy uncle, understand?" He asked me I nodded "good, be careful." I nodded again because I know if I answer him I will end up arguing with him and I wont be able to go. I walked down the rest of the stairs and out the door.

"Hey you're here finally! The boys have been bugging for you." Emily said hugging me with a smile

"Really I literally just got off the phone with Paul like a half hour ago."

"Well he's bugging, I understand what you go through now."

"Yeah but the thing is the feeling is kind of mutual with them two." She raised her eyebrows

"Well okay then, just don't get pregnant with twins." She laughed running away.

"Please, They've still got a lot more work to do before that, Em" I yelled after her. I could hear Sam laughing and the guys groaning. "Eavesdropping much?" I asked them

"A little." Jared smiled

"We can't help it you talk way, too loud!" Paul defended

"Woah there, Paulie" I said holding my hands up in surrender. He chuckled.

"Who's hungry?" Emily asked Paul and Jared looked at her and I looked between the two of them. They went to take off running but I tripped them and ran towards Emily.

"Thank you Emmy." I said smiling sweetly. I sat down and began eating my hotdog.

"Do you like eating hotdogs?" Jared asked he sounded pained. I narrowed my eyes and looked at him.

"I guess so? Why?" He shook his head and just stared at me. My eyes widened as I realized what was wrong. "You can have it." I gave it to him. He frowned.

"But I thought you liked hotdogs?"

"I do but I'm not that easy Jared and you aren't going to be masturbating to me eating a hotdog! Understand?" He nodded glumly. "Good." I looked at the small fire and just stared at it. Haha. He got told! I heard a voice in my head. That's definitely not mine! Now what am I supposed to masturbate to? Oh my gosh! I looked at Jared and glared at him.

"What?" He asked what got her panties in a twist? Okay something weird is happening!

"Chrissy are you okay?" Sam asked me she zoned out again that's never a good sign that means she's having an idea! Sam's voice said.

"Yeah I'm fine." I said fine? She's not fine. What happened? Did she get her period? Because if she did I can't smell it or anything. Oh my god Paul you're disgusting! What the hell is happening to me? You are getting your magic it's normal to have these weird thoughts in your head Christian. Okay now who is that? António your great grandfather just relax you'll be fine, do what everyone says these days, go with the flow. António? As in oh my gosh I'm talking to my great grandfather! This is crazy!