Chapter 4

Chrissy's POV:

I stood outside his front door waiting for him to answer the door, I already knocked but he's taking forever, okay maybe I'm over exaggerating but I'm not a very patient person. I know he's in there. I could hear his heartbeat. Finally! He opened the door.

"Hi" I greeted.

"Hey. I was starting to think you stood me up."

"Never." I smiled cheekily. He smiled and moved over letting me inside. I walked in and there was a small living room.

"So where should we start?" He asked as we sat on the couch.

"Um well, what was the assignment?" I asked. I may or may not have zoned out during the explanation.

"Uh I don't even know" he laughed scratching his head nervously. I giggled? What? I never giggle, what the hell is up with me? Whoa.

"Um well wheres the paper?" I asked he looked around on the coffee table going through stacks of paper until he found it.

"Here it is" he said handing it to me. I smiled in response looking over the assignment.

"So we have to choose a topic in history, research, and then write a report on it." I explained.

"So like American Revolution, World War 2, and so on?" He asked smiling his dimpled smile. It was contagious.

"Yup" I said popping the p.

"Okay so what do you wanna do?" He questioned. I shrugged.

"I don't know what do you wanna do?"

"We're quoting SpongeBob aren't we?" I laughed.

"Yeah I think we are" he laughed. I like this just sitting here with him laughing doing homework. It feels natural. Like really natural, like we're meant to be. I mean I know I say that a lot but I mean it this time. Don't get ahead of yourself now.

After reading the textbook some, I looked at Jared. All of a sudden I felt lightheaded. Things felt foggy. I was sitting here with Jared that I knew. I turned raving ahead of me when I spotted a little girl frowning looking at me expectantly. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. Did Jared have a sister I didn't know about? No. That wasn't it. I examined her closer. There was something familiar.

She looked just like me with his dimples, his smile, and his nose. She had my eyes, my hair, and my cheekbones. What was this?

I heard running. Small feet. I turned to see a little boy then run into the room, he looked about two, he ran into Jared's arms yelling daddy! I couldn't keep the smile off my face at the sight of Jared and his mini him.

"You okay Chrissy?" He asked I quickly shook my head. The boy was gone. I turned to where the girl was. Gone as well. What was that? I took a deep breath and nodded my head.

"Yeah sorry I'm good." I replied looking at him.

"You sure? You kinda zoned out there"

"Yes I'm sure, I was just thinking of how I fell off my earlier motorcycle." I furrowed my eyebrows. That didn't sound right. He looked at me confused. "I fell off my motorcycle earlier, is what I meant" I explained blushing.

"Oh how" he asked smiling at my blushing face. I cleared my throat.

"I uh was hanging out with Quil Ateara and his friends, they said that Bella Swan was dating a Cullen. I fell from shock I mean the Cullen's are such freaks, you know. They're like..." I rambled.

"Shhhhhhhhhh" he shushed me putting a finger to my lips making me go cross-eyed. "You talk too much" he smiled.

"Sorry" I muttered embarrassed.

"Its okay, its cute" I felt my face burning up into a blush, I looked away and started reading the assignment trying to calm myself. He's Just A Boy! A really cute boy who is making you react to things like you never have before. Like a compliment. I could feel his eyes on the side of my head which was not helping at all. Finally I calmed down and looked at him.

"So the American Revolution?" I asked he smiled and nodded.

After we did a planning page of what the essay was gonna be about. Jared started to get touchy. Whether it was brushing his hand across mine, or touching shoulders, or even touching knees. I'll admit it wasn't much but I could tell he was doing this on purpose.

I turned to face him, seeing he's already looking at me. I saw his eyes drift down to my lips then back up to me. I looked at his lips, his soft looking lips. We slowly began to lean in, our lips were only inches apart, just a millisecond apart.

"Jared I'm Home!" Yelled an older woman I quickly pulled back, pretty sure with my Hispanic and Quileute complexion that there was a small red to my cheeks, again!

"In here Mom!" He yelled back I heard small footsteps coming into the living room.

"Jared what are you..... Oh Hello" his mom said.

"Hi" I replied politely.

"Homework project?" She asked her son.

"Yes mom" Jared gave her a look and she gave a look of realization before she smiled.

"Okay then, I'll leave you to it then, is your sister asleep?" She asked. So he did have a sister? Maybe that's what that was? It couldn't be. That was unlike anything I had ever experienced.

"Yeah" he replied. I sat there awkwardly listening to the sound of her footsteps getting more distant. I was freaked out. Whatever daydream vision wolf thing that was, was too much. Then that kiss. Oh my god. Once again Sam is going to kill me. I'm supposed to be making friends not boyfriends. "So um...." he trailed off. His arm around the pillows over my head. I smiled awkwardly.

"I, uh, I should probably go, I haven't been home all day and my dad is probably going crazy right now"  I cut him off. His face fell and he nodded.

"Okay then I'll see you tomorrow, or Monday?" He asked hopeful. I walked to the door with my bag and nodded.

"Bye" I said before turning my back and walking to my bike. The ride back home was alarming. I couldn't relax not when my mind was stuck on whatever that was at Jared's.

Once I was home I went inside upstairs to my room, and out the window phasing. I needed to relax. Maybe running would help me. I heard Sams thoughts instantly.

"I'm not alone. Great!" He thought in sarcasm.

"I heard that Sam!"  I thought back.

"You were supposed too"

"So how'd it go?" I asked going through the events of the day from his memory. Yikes. Looks like she took it pretty bad. "Not that well, okay then, I'm sorry Sam" he just whined in response.

Vote! Comment! And follow me!