Chapter 16 ~#7

Hello hope you enjoy this one! Remember to vote, comment, and follow me.

Chrissy POV:

What am I gonna wear? I have to look awesome even though they think I'm a lesbian doesn't mean they can't think I'm cute! I've gotta go to the school basketball game that Paul is playing, you know I gotta support my Paulie. I'm gonna be front row screaming my head off, literally I'll end up deafening myself so much that my head might just explode!

I walked down the stairs getting my shoes on. I glanced at Sarah who was watching TV looking bored and annoyed with Ben and Evan who were fighting over a toy truck while Lily was asleep on the couch her favorite Cinderella cup in hand. I looked into the kitchen to see Lindsay and Abigail arguing over who some boy while Allie cooked. I sighed. Its always too noisy here. I am the oldest of a lot of siblings lets see there's; Me, Sarah, Allie, Ben, Lindsay, Abigail, Evan, and the baby of the family Lily. I'm guessing that my parents only wanted girls or something considering there's only two boys, they seem happy enough to have each other to hang out with and even though they're still little they are protective over all of their sisters.

There was a knock on the door so I walked over and answered it seeing as everyone else is too busy. I opened the door to see my grandmother I instantly smiled then I frowned.

"Hi grandma what are you doing here?"

"What I can't come visit my baby girl?" She asked I smiled and let her in.

"Of course you can it's just I'm getting ready to take off." I stated she frowned

"Where are you going?"

"My friends basketball game, and then probably to a party that is if they win" she nodded

"Okay well then have fun I will stay here and wait for you." She said I smiled and nodded

"Okay bye abuela, love you" I kissed her cheek she smiled

"Love you two baby girl" I was halfway out the door when I remembered that she and my dad don't get along shit!

"Oh and grandma? Please don't try to kill my dad." She sighed and then nodded

"Alright"

"Okay bye" I said getting ready to leave again before someone else bug-

"Are you going to the game?" Asked Sarah I nodded "can I come too?"

"Me too?" Allie asked I sighed and nodded

"Hurry up" I groaned

We pulled up in front of the school in my black Cadillac Escalade and began our way to the crowd inside.

"Chrissy!" I know that voice, that's

"Paulie!" I mimicked him my sisters went inside and sat down while I turned to him smiling, he pulled me into the boys bathroom, oh I like where this is going.

"Hey" he said smiling

"Hi" I replied

"I have something for you" he stated I raised my eyebrows. He pulled something out of his gym bag, it was a t-shirt, no not just a T-shirt, it was a copy of his Jersey. I gasped. "Will you wear it tonight?" He asked hopefully.

"Of course Paul" I took it out of his hands and kissed his cheek before moving into one of the stalls. I heard him sigh in a dreamy way, like when you have a crush and think about how cute they are. I pulled off my Jacket and pulled the Jersey over my blue spaghetti strap shirt I was wearing. The Jersey was number 7, it was a bit bigger than me but that could be fixed with a hair tie. I walked out and smiled at him.

"You look great" he said smirking that Sexy ass smirk of his.

"Thanks, so what am I your lucky charm?" I asked with a smirk. He walked closer and grabbed my hips so his body was against mine.

"I guess you could say that" he mumbled looking into my eyes before leaning down I too leaned up without realizing it, we almost kissed when the door opened.

"Paul game time! Kiss your girl later after we win!" His coach said we both pulled back

"Uh, yes coach" he mumbled looking up at him. I moved back away from Paul, I'm supposed to be a lesbian but how can I act like it when he grabs me like that? Ugh damn you Paul damn you and your male looks!

"Let's go?" I questioned walking towards the exit

"Wait! I know your a lesbian but could I get a good luck kiss from a best friend?" He asked pouting a bit. I sighed and walked over calmly. But inside I was having a dance party screaming. I cupped both his cheeks and kissed his lips, he instantly kissed back his hands now back on my hips. I swear this boy will be the death of me, with his tongue and mouth. I pulled back smirked while his eyes were still closed, he opened them slowly and smiled.

"Okay now go kick some ass!" I demanded. When he walked by I couldn't help it, it just happened, I smacked his ass. He jumped and sent a playful glare my way. I grabbed my jacket and let it drape over my arm while I walked into the gym. I sat next to Sarah and Allie, they both raised an eyebrow at me and the jersey I was wearing. "Shut up"

"Are you dating him?" Allie asked incredulously

"No, okay we're just friends, But that doesn't mean you can go after him!" I warned they chuckled before facing forward.

"Have you had sex with him?" Allie asked once again.

"Alison Raquel Hernandez! That is none of your business!" I scolded I there is absolutely no way I'm talking about this with her! She's still a baby she isn't supposed to know this stuff! Okay fine she's fourteen but still!

Throughout the game I'm pretty sure I was screaming the loudest, but hey it kept them motivated and they ended up in the lead. Yay! Though through the break I heard his teammates ask him some interesting stuff and his answers were interesting.

"So you and Christian dating?"

"You get into her pants and lived to tell the story?!"

"I hear anyone she sleeps with she threatens to kill them if they say anything" I would not threaten okay maybe I would bit still!

"Will you guys shut the fuck up! That's none of your fucking business. Keep her out of your mouth and thoughts! Got it!?" Paul warned them. Damn it Paul! Quit being so damn over protective its a turn on and I can't handle it without giving you another kiss! That kiss, oh my, I swear it was almost the best kiss ever, that tongue of his is just ugh! Okay stop, your gonna end up telling him the truth.

After the game was over my throat was hurting, big time! They won! Yay! I waited for Paul in the hall and when he came out I grabbed his arm and hugged him, his arms slowly wrapped around me as he began to spin me around. I giggled.

"You won!" I exclaimed he smiled

"Yeah but the party got canceled" he said

"Why?" I asked

"It's raining and nobody likes driving in the rain, or walking" he said furrowing his eyebrows

"You walked didn't you?" I asked smirking he nodded "what happened to your truck?"

"It needs an oil change, I didn't want to drive it." He said shrugging I smiled and glanced at my annoyed sisters.

"How about I give you a ride home?" I asked his smile widened

"Yeah" he said

"Okay go change" I pushed him into the direction of his friends and walked towards my sisters. "Come on I'm gonna drop you two off at home"

After I drove them home I sped back to the school and spotted Paul outside looking pissed. Shit! I tried yo hurry up but those two are as slow as a turtle. I got out and walked towards him.

"Hey you ready?" I asked him

"Where were you?"

"Dropping off my sisters at home, I figured we could hang out you know?" He calmed down at that and smirked

"Yeah let's go" I shook my head and pulled him by his arm to my car.