Chapter 22 ~We broke up

So as I promised here's another chapter, its short it's like a filler chapter, sorta. So hope you enjoy and again I will be updating again tomorrow hopefully in the morning so enjoy! Vote! Comment! And follow me!

Chrissy POV:

"Okay so what exactly happened again?" Jared asked me.

"Ugh, Sam liked her and she's not really a lesbian, we broke up." I explained for the billionth time today.

"So, what I'm hearing is you're single?" He asked I shook my head.

"Not exactly"

"But you both broke up?"

"Yeah, okay but this girl I've had a crush on, asked me out last night, so we're kinda a thing." I said. He nodded with a confused look on his face.

"Lesbian dating is so complicated." He mumbled

"You have no idea Jar Head." I replied using my nickname for him. He looked at me with an eyebrow raised.

"Jar Head?"

"Yes Jar Head, its like an awesome name, that I came up with!" I said he frowned and then smirked.

"So, uh your girlfriend's name is?" He asked curiously.

"Eleanor." I replied smiling and grabbing my phone out of my pocket. I looked for a picture if her and showed him, causing him to choke on his pizza.

"That's her?" He asked me. I nodded proudly that's my bestie or girl right now!

"She's hot!" He said

"I know." I smirked he just looked at me.

~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~

"So let me get this straight you and that Emily chick broke up?" Paul asked I nodded and smiled to which he smirked.

"I still like girls though." I said before he could get any naughty thoughts about me and him.

"Okay that's cool, so you gonna date anyone else anytime soon?" He had asked

"Yeah, I've actually got a date tonight with someone" I smiled at him. He narrowed his eyes.

"Really?"

"Yup" I said popping the p.

"Oh okay, what's her name?!" He asked quickly in a jealous type of way, I smirked and then it turned into a smile.

"Eleanor" I said showing him a picture. Which he gawked at, yeah that's Ellie Bellie for you always the beautiful one.

"If I say she's hot, you won't kill me right?" He asked warily. I looked at him like he grew another head and then shook mine.

"No"

"Good! Because she's fucking hot! If she weren't into girls than I would, OW!" He exclaimed as I punched him in the arm. "I thought you said you wouldn't kill me!" He stated rubbing his now red arm, yeah okay so no more hitting people Chrissy, just for a while and then you can hit Paul whenever you want, in more ways than one.

"Right! If you said she was hot! Not what you would do to her if she wasn't into me!" I scolded, yeah me and El would make an absolutely perfect couple.

"Oh well I'm guy I get turned on more easily than girls do, like, I could get turned on just by the way, you ride your motorcycle." He said then his eyes widened as he realized what he had said. His cheeks turned a bright shade of pink.
"Aw, you're blushing!" I teased pinching his cheeks causing him to frown and push me away from him, leaning down against the couch, he got up and hovered above me.

"Yeah, you do turn me on." He said with his damn sexy ass grin that makes me want him so fucking bad! Damn it Paul! Why do you do this to me?

~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~

"So you're now dating her?" Quil asked incredulously. I nodded

"Yes I am, isn't she cute?" I asked them they nodded.

"Yeah she is." Embry had said

"So um, can we meet her?" Jacob asked me. Well of course you can Jakey Boo!

"Yeah but not until a few weeks, because we've got a date tomorrow." I said smiling

"Where?" Quil had asked. Just like I planned, Ha Ha Ha!

"Um, The Spooner's Restaurant." I stated

"Cool." Jacob said

"Yeah hope you have fun" Embry added

"Yeah, I really like her, you know?" I said time to be all gushy gushy, to make them show up at the restaurant to meet her!,

"Really?"

"Yeah I mean she's beautiful, smart, funny, she's like another version of me!" I exclaimed happily. They all smiled in a sad way, I hate to do this to them!