Chapter 51 ~All Tied Up

Chrissy POV:

I walked through woods towards Jenna's house as a shortcut. I could hear feet running towards me and knew that it was Sam. I kept walking until I was picked up. Someone was holding me by the underarms and my ankles. I tried to break free but I couldn't. I turned my head to see Paul, I didn't need to look to know the other person holding me was Jared.

"Put me down!" I yelled trying to kick my feet.

"No, Chrissy." Paul said I managed to kick one of my legs up.

"Ouch!" Jared yelled dropping my legs and holding his chin. Now all I have to do is get away from Paul.

"Don't you even think about elbowing me because if you do I will tie you up!" He warned.

"I wasn't, not until now." I threw back one of my elbows and missed his face.
"Hah! Jared quit being a pussy and get up." Yeah you're laughing now Paul but you forgot one thing! I used to do ballet and cheerleading when I was a kid, I'm pretty flexible. I leaned against him and lifted my leg up nailing him in the nose. "Fuck!" He yelled dropping me and holding his nose. I landed on the ground with a thud and scrambled to get up and at least kick either Jenna or Brian's ass! I took off running again and someone grabbed me. Damn it! How'd they recover so fast? I kick pretty damn hard! I went to kick them again but they caught my foot.

"No you don't." That wasn't Paul or Jared. Or Sam even. That's Embry! He dragged me back to Emily's. He even managed to dodge my kicks and punches.

"You got her, by yourself?" I heard Jared say in shock.

"How many times did she hit you?" I could hear the smirk in Paul's voice.

"Zero." I saw Embry's smirk and I glared at him.

"For now." I added and he playfully glared at me. He sat on the couch with me in his lap holding me down.

"Where's Emily and Sam?" I asked

"They went to the store, but Paul thinks thats just an excuse for them to fuck in the woods." I winced. Ew!

"Paul can do sit on your lap instead?" I pouted. He smirked and pagted his lap. Embry hesitantly let me go. As soon as I was up and free from his arms I bolted for the door.

"Chrissy! Damn it!"

"No!" I yelled being tackled to the ground by three bodies. I wrestled with Embry first because he knows how to carry me without getting hit. If that makes sense. I ended up punching him in the eye.

"Ahh!" He yelled grabbing his eye. I pushed him and tried to kick Paul in the stomach but he moved and I got him in the crotch. I winced.

"Sorry." I said and pushed Jared on top of the other two on the floor. I tried to get up and run but someone grabbed my leg and I fell on my face. "Ow!" I said holding my nose. I got pulled up and dragged towards the kitchen. They sat me in a chair and tied me up! They walked into the living room and I heard the TV playing. "Hey! You can't just tie me up and leave me in here!" I yelled they didn't listen. I rolled my eyes and began screaming at them, every curse word I knew. I know that's a bit harsh, you know what else is harsh? That they tied me to a chair all because I was going to kill two people?

"Shut up the fuck up already!" Paul yelled

"Make me!" I yelled back I could hear him get up and walk towards the kitchen. He kneeled in front of me.

"You want me to shut you up? Okay then." He smirked. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"I'd like to see you try because I will, " he cut me off by cupping my cheeks and kissing me. Okay maybe that could've worked. I immediately began kissing him back. I opened my mouth allowing him access, he shoved his tongue in my mouth and explored with it. I don't know what's more pathetic the fact that he shut me up with just one kiss or the fact that I'm enjoying it so damn much and I've got butterflies.

"What the hell man!" Jared yelled pushing Paul away from me. Embry stood back looking pissed off. He rolled his eyes and opened a drawer pulling out some duck tape, he walked towards me putting it on my mouth. My eyes widened. Jared and Paul looked at me then to Embry. Jared smacked Paul on the back of the head. "You could've out tape on her mouth and not have made out with her!"

"Whatever man, just get over the fact that she wants me and not you!" He yelled at him.

"Why would she want you? She wants a man! And I'm that man." I rolled my eyes. Embry scoffed. "What?" He asked him.

"Nothing."

"No tell us what's so funny?" Paul said
"Alright, the fact that you both think she wants either one of you." Embry replied. Pretty soon they were all wrestling in Emily's living room. Oh man they're going to be in so much trouble!

Whoo! Hope you enjoy this one! Be sure to vote and comment what you think!