Chapter 25: Interviews

Peyton's POV:
It's been a week since me and Rowan went public and I'm so happy about it. I'm glad that we don't have to hide our relationship anymore. Today, we're going on Good Morning America to talk about our whole situation, which should be interesting.

I came back home from Rowan's yesterday morning. Right now, I'm on my way to pick her up. I knock on her door and her mom answers it. "Oh, good morning Peyton. You here to pick up Rowan?" she asked. "Good morning Ms. Blanchard. Yea I am, is she ready?" "She should be right down. Come on in," she gestured me to come in and take a seat. "So, I've been meaning to talk to you. You know, just as Rowan's mom. Obviously you two are together and a mother always wants to keep her daughter safe. I just want to make sure that you will protect my daughter and truly care for her. I understand that girls get there heart broken, but that's not what Rowan needs right now, you understand?"

"Of course Ms. Blanchard. I would never do anything to hurt Rowan. Physically nor emotionally. I promise that I will be good and loyal to your daughter always," I explained to her. "Alright, thank you Peyton." As she said that, Rowan came down wearing a simple white and red dress to match with my white collar shirt. "You ready to go?" she asked me. "Yep, let's go. Bye Ms Blanchard," I said as I waved goodbye. "Bye kids, be safe."

And with that we were off to our interview. When we got to their set, we met with one of the hosts, Lara Spencer. A few minutes later, the interview started.

"Hello everyone, I'm Lara Spencer and you're watching Good Morning America. Today, I'm here with Rowan Blanchard and Peyton Meyer to talk about them going public in their relationship," she said with a smile to the camera. "So Rowan, Peyton, tell us how this all started with you two."

"Well, it started the day we filmed the kiss for Girl Meets First Date. We obviously kissed and we both felt something, so I went to Row's dressing room and kissed her on the spot to see if it was real for me and it definitely was," I said as I grabbed Rowan's hand. "And we told each other that we had feelings for each other at this sleepover I had. Then a few days later Peyton took me on this amazing date. He took me go karting, to the movies and to a fancy dinner where he asked me out. And we're still together from that day."

The crowd all said, "AWW." Rowan blushed and I smiles. "Well you two are so cute together." "Thank you," we both said. "Now, why did you hide it?"

"Well, we made the choice because we didn't want to disappoint the fans while the show is still going on and everyone just found out yesterday by our director, Micheal Jacobs, that when season two ends we're coming back in two years. We wanted the secret to come out when we were ready, not at the awards, it was just in the moment," I told her.

I lied about why we hid it because there was no reason for Micheal to be hated on, ya know?

"Oh, I get that. So how long has it been?" she asked. "Well, it will be two months on tuesday, the 8th which is actually in a few days," Rowan said with a shy smile on her lips. "Aw, well congrats to you two. I wish you the best of luck."

We thanked her and then headed back to my house. At least everyone knows the somewhat truth now. It'll make things a lot easier for me and Row.

*hey guys, thanks for all of these reads! i'm trying to update everyday for you guys because i know how frustrating it is waiting for people to update their books. and this was just a filler chapter so yea*