Chapter 23: The meeting

Peyton's POV:
Today, the whole cast is going to meet with our director and talk about the show. And I'm guessing that he wants to talk to me and Rowan about last nights kiss.

We all took our seats and waited for Micheal to start the meeting. "Alright, well good morning everyone." We all replied with "Good morning." "So you all know that the end of season two is coming up, and me and our producers have some news. We're ending the show when season 2 ends and bringing it back up in a year in a half. We're ending the show with Lucus leaving right before high school starts, and we'll start it with having him come back. People want to see you guys do the rest of the show when you're older so thats why were doing this."

Wow. I was not expecting that. "This month will be our last filming of the show until we start it up again in late 2016. We're starting the next episode tomorrow, so I'll see you all then. You can all leave, except for Peyton and Rowan." Well, here we go..

Everyone left the room other than us three. I looked to my left and saw Rowan's hands shaking. Man, I really hope this goes well. "Well..what happened?" he asked gently. "It was my fault Micheal. The kiss was in the moment so I went for it and forgot that we were in public. I'm just used to being around Rowan and being able to kiss her so um..yea. I was really happy for her, thats all," I told him.

"I understand..that was a mistake and you two already know that, but..," me and Rowan both look up at him anxious to know what he's about to say. "..since the show is ending, that kiss didn't jeopardize anything. We were afraid about the reviews, but those won't matter because the show is almost done. So that means that you two aren't in any trouble for that kiss. And I'm glad to tell you that you are allowed to date in public." We both had the biggest smile on our faces. I immediately ran up and hugged Micheal, and so did Rowan.

"Thank you, thank yo, thank you," Rowan yelled. "Yea, yea. Now o on and get out of here. Go be a couple."Micheal patted my back and smiled at both of us as we walked out of the room. Right when we got out of the room Rowan kissed me and said, "That went a lot better than expected."

"Yea, no kidding." We both walked out of the studio with smiles on our faces. Now everyone can know that this amazing girl is mine.