Chapter 7: Rowan meets first kiss

Peyton POV:
My alarm went off at 6:45 so that I could get to the studio by 7:30. I brushed my teeth, rinsed off my face and slipped on a white t-shirt and basketball shorts. I fix my hair and eat cereal, realizing that it's only 7:05.

I still can't believe that Rowan ended up on top of me earlier this morning. I started to smile a little bit.

Okay, what's wrong with me?

I just shook it off and headed over to the studio. When I got there, I went into my dressing room to get dressed into my Lucus clothes. This day should be interesting.

Rowan's POV:
My mom dropped me off at the studio and I went to put my Riley clothes on. After that, I went to hair and makeup and then went to the classroom set. When I saw Peyton this morning it was a little awkward, but it'll be fine.

We had a live audience today, which didn't help me cope with having to kiss Peyton. I already had to kiss him in front of the cast and crew, and now I have the whole audience to add to that list. All of the scenes that we shot went great. The audience loved every second. We took a 10 minute break so that me, Sabrina, Corey, and Peyton could get ready for the subway scene, which included the kiss.

"Thanks for being there for me," Maya (Sabrina) told me. "Hey, I'm sure you'll make it up to me someday," I smiled. Maya looked over at Lucus and said, "How about now?" as she grabbed by wrist. "Again," I said with a grin. I was thrown by the movement of our fake train and landed on Peyton's lap. "Woah!" This was what I found cute about this scene though, how our characters recreate how Riley and Lucus met.

"Hi, I'm Riley. We were just talking about you." He chuckled and smiled, "I'm Lucus." "I love it..you know those moments that you were taking about that we're going to remember forever?" "Yea?" he asked.

And now for the kiss. I cup Peyton's face, lean in and kiss him. It was like fireworks..amazing, spark-filled fireworks. When I took my lips away from his, he had a huge smile on his face and was blushing like crazy. I'm pretty sure I looked the same way. I never took my eyes away from his green ones, and he never took his eyes off of mine. I can't believe it. I had my first kiss, and it was with Peyton.

That's when we heard the director yell, "CUT!" and the scene ended. The audience clapped nonstop. Peyton put me next to him, but we were still looking at each other. "Hey lovebirds, let's go! It's time for the cast call," Sabrina swung her hand in between our faces and she laughed.

"Oh yea," Peyton stated.
We got up from the subway bench and went to where we would be called. Once I heard my name, I ran out waving to the clapping audience. We all thanked them for coming to watch us and went off to go sign autographs and take pictures with our fans.

All that I could hear when I was taking pictures and such was, "Rucus forever!" "My OTP!" "YES! It finally happened!" I love all of our fans, they're really enthusiastic and they're smiles make my day. When the security guards were letting everyone out, they chanted, "RUCUS! RUCUS!" until they were all our of the studio. I headed to my dressing room to change back into my high-waisted shorts and my Mickey Mouse t-shirt. After changing I grabbed my phone and texted my mom, letting her know that we were done shooting for the day and that she could come pick me up.

I was about to leave, when I heard a knock at my door.