Chapter 12: The white rose

Peyton's POV:
A few days ago, me and Rowan told each other that we like one another. Today, were filming for 'Girl Meets New World' which is mainly focused on rucus, which I'm very glad about. I changed into my Lucus clothes and got ready to shoot the first scene. We were in the classroom set and me and 'Riley' were suppose to be very uncomfortable because of our characters kiss. It was time for Lucus to jump on top of the desks and run out of the room, so I did.

Most of the day went by pretty fast. All we had left to shoot was a short scene that me and Rowan had to make up. "...if you're going to be in the garden you better represent the Knicks!" Riley said. "I don't know much obviously.."

"I really like you Riley," I told her and we both smiled, waiting for the director to yell, "CUT!" And that was the end of todays shooting. Once we all got changed, I told Rowan to meet me at my dressing room before she left.

Rowan's POV:
After I changed back into my leggings and sweatshirt, I went to Peyton's dressing room, as he asked me too. I knocked on his door and heard, "Who is it?" "It's Rowan." Peyton opened the door with one arm behind his back. He grabbed my hand and walked me towards his couch. I took a seat and he sat down next to me, taking a deep breathe before speaking. "I really like you, as you already know. And I was wondering..would you like to accompany me to the back and white ball for disney channel tomorrow?" he asked as he brings his arm around holding a white rose.

I smile and kiss him on the cheek before saying, "Of course, I'd love to pey." He has a big smile on his face and hands me the rose. Then he kisses me softly and says, "Great," before he pecks my lips.

How did I get so lucky?