Chapter 24: Celebrate

Rowan's POV:
Me and Peyton are going to throw a celebration party/sleepover because we just found out that we're finally allowed to date in public. When Micheal told us, we were so excited. I'm inviting a bunch of people to come to my house tonight. This is going to be fun, I can't wait.

Me: hey sabrina! micheal just told me and peyton that we can date in public now because of the show going on break. so we wanted to have a sort of celebration party. can you help me with inviting people please?
Sab✨: OML thats great news Row! And yea, how about we invite the usual from the last sleepover and we can also invite both olivia's, kelli, paris, spencer, cameron, and jordan f. Thats all I can think of right now.
Me: okay, thats sounds good. can you come over soon to help me text everyone and then set up?
Sab✨: Yea, I'll be there in a bit, bye
Me: byee

When Sabrina and Bradley got here, me, them and Peyton texted everyone about the party. Us four started to set up, putting out snacks and drinks. We put out strobe lights and turned on the music, waiting for everyone to get here. Mostly everyone was here except for Kelli and Paris. There was a knock on the door and when I opened it, Kelli ran straight into my arms. "Oh my gosh, Rowan I'm so sorry for kissing Peyton. I swear that I had no idea that you two are a thing. If you're mad I completely understand," she said with hugging me tightly.

"Its okay Kelli. You didn't know, and I believe that. I know that you would never hurt me," I said as I hugged her back. "Are you sure?"she asked. "I'm positive. Now c'mon, lets go have some fun."

For the next few hours we all just talked, danced, sang, just partied in general. We all had a great time catching up and having fun. It was around 11 when an unexpected and uninvited guest showed up. It was G.

"Hey Rowan, thanks for the invite," she said with a grin. "You weren't invited G, what are you doing here?" G has hated me ever since she found out that me and Peyton are a thing. When he worked on the Dog With A Blog set, G had a thing for him. She tried and tried to make him be with her, but he always said no. "Oh I'm just here to talk to your boyfriend Rowboat," she said as she brought herself into my house,

"Look G, if you're trying to get with him, its not going to work, okay? Can you just leave both of us alone." She laughed, "Me try to be with your boyfriend. Ha, thats funny. Sweetheart I was never. I just wanted to congratulate him for you guys being together..thats all."

"Well I guess thats fine. But after that, I'm sorry but you'll have to leave." She nodded and went looking Peyton with me her side.

When we found him he was talking with Bradley. "Hey there Peyton, long time no see," she said as she put her on his shoulder and I slapped it off. "Well, then..so how ya doing peypey?" Did she just cal him..? You know what, I'll just forget about it.

"Um, fine I guess..G, what do you need?" he asked sternly. "Just here to say congrats to you two, sorry that I invited myself, but I just had to see you guys, ya know?" We both just nodded. "Well, I guess that I should get going and leave the happy couple," she said as sherolled her eyes and walked out my front door."

"What was that about?" Peyton asked. "I don't know, shes just-never mind." He laughed and grabbed me by the waist. "I'm talking about you getting jealous," he said as he smirked. "Well, I knew how she is around you, so of course I'd be." Peyton smiled and kissed me lightly.

There was a roar of awww's in the background and we all laughed. The rest of the night was pretty low-key, but we all still had a great time.