Chapter 21: Kids Choice Awards

Rowan's POV:
For a few weeks, me and Peyton have been together and things have been okay. Other than the fact that whenever we want to hang out as a couple it has to be at someones house or somewhere that paparazzi won't find us. This is really hard for us to do, you know, having to sneak around from the public. I really want this to all work out, but I don't know how I'm going to keep up.

Anyways, tonight is the Kids Choice Awards and I'm hoping that Girl Meets World wins for favorite kids tv show, and best tv lip lock. And I'm most positive that Sabrina is going to get an award for best new teen artist. The cast and crew think that I'm going to win for best kids tv actress, and I hope that I do. I highly doubt it though. There are a ton of other great kid actors/actresses. This night is really important to all of us, so hopefully everything works out.

Peyton's coming over so that I can help him get ready. His mom usually helps him look his best, but shes out of town with his dad. And not only do I get to help him look better, but since their out of town, he gets to stay at my house for a few days.

Peyton's POV:
I'm on my way to Rowan's house to get ready for the Kids Choice Awards thats going on tonight. Shes helping me get ready and I get to stay at her house since my parents are out of town. I'm glad that this no public situation isn't affecting me and Rowan. I love her too much to just break up. And that might sound cheesy, but who cares? That's how I feel.

When Rowan opens her front door for me, I immediately hugged my amazing girl. "Good morning beautiful." She hugged me back, but quickly closed her front door and brought me up to her room. She closed the door and started to kiss me. After, she turns on her tv and lays in my arms. "I've missed you..I haven't seen you for a while," she told me.

Whenever my parents leave on a business trip, they always make me stay home and have quality time before they head off, so I haven't got to spend time with Rowan.

"I know, I missed you too," I responded as I kissed her forehead. I played with her fingers, eventually intertwining them with mine and pulling her off the bed. "As much as I would love to just lay here with you and watch tv all day, we have to start getting ready for the award show." "Yea you're right. Because you, need a lot of work." She started to laugh until I gave her a shove and she fell on her bed. "Alright, alright, time to get ready pey," Rowan stated as she pushed me out of her room.

"Now go get dressed, the bathroom's down the hall."
"Okay, thanks."

I put on my white tux shirt, my blue and grey plaid tie, and black dress pants. I looked into the mirror and realized that Rowan was right. I did need a lot of work. My hair was a mess.

When I knocked on her bedroom door, she opened it wearing a goldish white, knee-high dress. "How is it that you can be so beautiful?" I asked. "And how is it that you think I look nice without my makeup or my hair fixed."

"You don't need any of that Row. You're beautiful as is." She bushed, smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck to kiss me. "So sweet..now c'mon, make you look even more handsome." For the next 30-40 minutes, Rowan was fixing my hair, using million of hair products. When she was finally done she handed me a mirror and said, "You are wayy out of my league," and laughed.

Rowan did a really good job with my hair. I looked really nice. "Wow Row, thank you. I don't think my mom has ever done this good with my hair. And you're the one that's out of my league."

She laughed and said, "Just wait until I'm done with my hair and makeup. She spent almost an hour fixing herself.But when she was done, I had no reason to complain of how long she took. Her hair was curled with pieces braided to the side, light shaded makeup, and light red lipstick. She looked stunning. I put my arms around her waist and said, "Yep. You are definitely way out of my league," before I gave her a short kiss. She smiled and dragged me downstairs to grab our phones and head out into the car.

We picked up Bradley and Sabrina on the way to the award show. When we got there, we spent about 15 minutes taking pictures for paparazzi and answering questions for a few interviewers. One of them was hooked on trying to get me and Rowan to say we were together, while others simply asked questions about our show and the awards.

When we got inside of the building, we met up with the rest of our cast and took our seats. The place was huge, I didn't think it was this big. A few minutes later, the show started. We watched Becky G, 5 seconds of summer, one direction (other than zayne), Selena Gomez, and more people perform. Next up were the awards. After, they gave out some, it finally came the time for us to see if we our show won for best new kids tv show and best tv lip lock.

"And the award, for best new kids tv show goes too...Girl Meets World!" Our cast jumped up in excitement, giving each other hugs,and yelling things out like "WOOH!" "YAY!" "Oh my god! I cant believe it!"

We made our way up to the stage and watched as Rowan was handed the award. "Oh my gosh, words can't even explain explain how grateful we are for this. We're all just very thankful to be nominated in the first pace, so getting this award really means a lot. Thank you so much, we love all of you guys," she said. We all said quick thank you's and made our way back to our seats. I still can't believe that we won. It's such an amazing feeling to know that our show is loved by many people, enough for us to get that award.

"Next up, is the best tv lip lock." The host was Zendaya and she read out the nominees. When she said, "Rowan Blanchard and Peyton Meyer in Girl Meets World," showed the kiss on screen I could see Rowan blush and could hear the fans yell out our ship.

"And the winner, for best tv lip lock is..Rowan Blanchard and Peyton Meyer from a Girl Meets World!" Me and looked at each other and gave a short hug. We ran up to the stage and accepted the award. I stepped up to the mic, "Gosh, thanks guys. We really appreciate this. It means a lot coming from all of our fans. We love you guys so much, thank you." I had such an urge to kiss Rowan right there and then, but I knew that I couldn't.

When we got back to our seats we watched Zendaya hand out a few more awards, including the best new artist to Sabrina. We're all so happy and proud of her.

There was only one more award that was left...the best kids tv actress.