Chapter 20: Double date

Peyton's POV:
Me and Rowan are laying down on her couch, watching the notebook. Both one of our favorite movies, when I get a text from Bradley and Sabrina.

>GROUP MESSAGE<
Sabby: Hey Peyton, are you at Rowans house?
Me: Yea, why?
Bradley👊🏼: Could we join you two?
Sabby: We knew that you guys can't go on a double date in public so we wanted to bring the date to you.
Me: Thanks guys, come on over.

Right when I shut off my phone theres a knock on the door. "Who's that?" Rowan asked sitting up. I walk over to the front door. "Its our amazing best friends," I said as I opened the door. "Hey guys!" Sabrina yelled. She ran over and hugged Rowan, explaining why they were here.

"Hey man, I really appreciate this," I told Bradley as I gave him a "bro" hug. "No problem. We heard about the no public dating so we wanted to make you guys feel better. And we brought your favorite..Panera bread." I smiled so wide, I think my mouth was about to fall off. I ran over to the bag of food extremely quick.

We spent most of the day going back and forth from action and romance movies. The food was gone right when we opened the bag. The girls were starting to fall asleep, so me and Bradley thought it would be fun to scare them to wake them up. We turned off the tv and made sure that it was completely quit before making our way behind the couch. Bradley whispered, "3..2..1.." and thats when we jumped out and yell. "AHHHHHHHH!"

Sabrina and Rowan started yelling and swinging there arms around in an attempt to protect themselves from our yells. When they turned around and realized that we were the ones who woke them up, me and Bradley started to get chased around Rowan's house. "You two are so dead!" Rowan screamed. "Get back here!" Eventually we got tired of running so we turned around and grabbed our girls when they weren't paying attention and brought them back to the couch. "Heyyy, I was supposed to catch you," Rowan said sadly. "But I thought princes were suppose to go after their princesses?"

"That was cheesy," she said then whispered in my ear, "good thing I like cheesy." I smirked at her and pinned her to the back of the couch. I leaned in to kiss her, but right when she thought I was going to, I pulled away. Rowan shoved me and off of her and chuckled, "Such a little tease."

Sabrina and Bradley had to leave so we said our goodbyes and laid own on the couch until Rowan fell sleep in my arms. Even if we aren't public, all I need to know is that shes mine. I fall asleep with a smile and think about how good my life is going.