Chapter 17: Diner is on me

Rowan's POV:
The day has been amazing so far. Peyton took me go karting where I kicked his butt, then to the funniest movie I've ever seen, the arcade games, and now he's taking me somewhere fancy. This is the biggest effort that anyone has ever made for me when it comes to a date, and I really appreciate everything that he's doing. When he drops me off, I take a quick shower so that I'm not still sweaty from today's earlier events. I dry my hair and moisturize my body before doing anything else.

Then I start on my outfit. As I'm looking through my closet, I spot one of my favorite floral dresses. I slip that on and head to my vanity so I can start with my hair and makeup. For my hair, I put my hair slightly up in a bun with braids on the two sides. I didn't want to have really flashy makeup so I did a light shadowing, eyeliner, mascara, and gloss. As I'm looking at the time, I realize that it's already 7:45, so I grab a small purse and my phone, then head downstairs.

I'm so excited to see where Pey is taking me. I put on some black heels and sit on the couch, waiting for him to come pick me up. Thats when I heard a knock on the door. Peyton was wearing a white tux shirt, skin colored slacks and dress shoes. In his hands was a menu to the fanciest restaurant in town, Dining in Paris. "I told you that we would maybe go to Paris together someday," we both laughed at his reference to his girl meets world line. "You ready to go, my lady?" I chuckled and said, "Absolutely kind sir."

We interlocked our arms and walked down to his car. "Did I mention that you look amazing?" "No, but I'm glad you did," I kissed his cheek and responded again by saying, "And did I tell you that you look rather dashing tonight?" "Why thank you." The drive to the restaurant didn't take very long. We already had a private table reserved for us. There was a table card that said 'Mr. and Mrs. Meyer' and I look at Peyton right away.

"Since when did we get married?" He started to laugh and said, "One day Blanchard, one day." I blushed and smiled at his comment and took a seat across from him. I ordered the clam chowder and Peyton ordered the lobster.

He was playing with my fingers and eventually intertwined our fingers. A few minutes later, the waiter placed our food on the table and right away we started to eat. We didn't take long to eat so we were in and out. The restaurant and the food itself was amazing. Hopefully I'll get to come back one day.

"Did you like the food?" Peyton asked. "It was really good. Thank you." I pulled him over to a bench nearby. "Peyton, today was one of the bet days of my live. There wasn't one second when I was not enjoying everything. Thank You for everything, you're the best Pey." "I just wanted to make this day perfect, so that when I asked you, it would everything even more special."

"Wait..ask me what?" Peyton grabbed me hand. The next words that he spoke made me even more happier than I already was. "Rowan..would you please be my girlfriend?" I immediately ran into his arms and kissed him with all that I had in me. "I though you'd never asked," I told him as I watched his smile grow wider.