~Chapter 21~ "People Change."

Start from the beginning

"You having fun there?" A deep, rough voice asked startling me an making me jump. I turn to see Chris standing there in a black shirt and gray sweatpants.
"Yep totally." I said rolling my eyes at him, my tone was full of additude, "I don't know why I'm even up.." I laughed quietly.
"Get up, let's go." He said with a slight smile I got of the counter still in my pajamas and he grabbed my arm quietly pulling me out the door. Chris lead me into the woods and sat down by a tree, I sat down next to him, he sighed. "Lacey, what is going on?" He asked catching me a bit off gaurd, I looked over at him.
"What do you mean?" I asked him, looking at the side of his head as his eyes looked at a tree.
"What. Has. Been. Going. On?" Chris growled out, I could tell by his tone he was angry.
"Nothing, why are you angry with me?-" I tried to ask and talk but was cut off.
"You haven't been telling me things, things that were probably important to know." Chris stated causing my eyebrows to furrow in confusion.
"Chris I don't underst-" again my words were cut off by Chris's finger to my lips, silencing me.
"Shhhhhh you don't get to talk sweetheart, I'm not that confused little boy anymore. You may not understand but I finally do." Chris said his tone scared me, he scared me. He never acted like this, so.... Rough.

Right now he reminds me of Xavier.

I think that's a bad thing. Because they are nothing alike.

"I don't think it's very nice to hide things from a friend that helped you. Do you think so, Lacey?" He asked, looking over at me with dark eyes.
"What do you even think you know?" I said glaring at him hard, "we've all lied Christopher, don't act so innocent." I growled at him.
"What where you running from that day we met?" He asked, staring me in the face. I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply,
"I wasn't running from anything-"

A loud noise was heard, I opened my eyes to see a tree near by with a dent in it. Chris's fist was right by that tree.
"Lies! Lies! Fucking more lies! Lacey, when will you stop fucking lying to me. And to everyone!" He yelled at me.
I got up, "Chris, honestly i can't believe how fucking ridiculous you're acting. Why do you even care?" I asked as angry t ovenom dripped from my tired voice.

"Why do I care?" He repeated, "hmmmmm why do I care! Well maybe because I'm your f.ucking best friend! Maybe because I fucking care about you but you don't seem to notice that. Nor care." Said a seething angry Chris, in fact I'd never seen him this angry. This was a side of Chris I didn't like, nor want to see. I rolled my eyes at the angry light brown haired, dark-brown eyed boy before me. You know what I don't have to take this I thought as I slowly turned on my heel. I walked away from him slowly, but I only got a few steps away, until my waist was grabbed. The attacker spun me around and I soon realized who the 'attacker' was, as the Chris's cold eyes met mine.

As soon a I knew it my back hit the wood of a tree. "Let me go. Chris." I growled out sternly, he gave me a smirk. Chris proceeded to pin my wrist above my head uncomfortably. Staring into his cold eyes, i wondered, what has gotten into him? I asked myself. Just then I saw something in his eyes, or thought I saw, glowing specs of red in his eyes. I blinked several times, but when I opened my eyes Chris's eyes were just dark brown. As they were before.
"Oh kitten," he chuckles his hand touched my right cheek softly, I growled and fought him, "you have no idea what your in for." He whispered darkly and creased my cheek.

"It's a dangerous world out there, kitten, just remember. People change, and no one can be trusted." His breath was on my neck. Causing my breathe to hitch, a shiver rolled down my spine. Before I could speak, and ask questions to ease my confusion I heard a snap, and I slowly drifted into a cold darkness.

***
.
.
Beep! Beep!! Beep!!!

The alarm that xavier had set for 6 am rang loudly in my ears. I groaned and rolled over, hoping that the alarm would automatically shut off after 2 minutes of beeping. Oh but no, it had to keep beeping. "Shut it off." I groaned shoving my face in the pillow. I felt the bed dip, I groaned more.
"Babe wake up." Said the ever so stern, amused, annoying, voice of Xavier. Yes, I was a bit moody today.
"F.uck off and let me sleep." I groaned out, annoyed. Oh how I love waking up at 6 am. It's wonderful.
"Oh so you don't want to train today. Oh okay go a head and sleep, I'll tell my training staff that the Luna isn't coming. Ever. Which is totally fine with me." He said his voice was serious. Making me jump, bolting awake, I opened my eyes instantly.  My eyes were met with the hot abs of my half naked mate. I couldn't stop my eyes from starting at his yummy abs.
"Babe, I know you love my sexy abs. But you can stare at them later. You have
30 minutes, if you aren't downstairs. You don't train" he said sternly, causing me to roll my eyes.
.
35 minutes later I ran downstairs, to see my mate. Taping his foot impatiently, "you are 5 minutes late," he stated.
"Oh cry me a river." I scoffed rolling my eyes.
" no training." He said with no emotion, I gaped at him.
"Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee" I pouted and gave him a cute look, of course he glared at me.
"Fine but you owe me."
"No."
"Yes baby"
I rolled my eyes, " how?" I sighed.
He stalked over to me, "mating might have been our first, but trust me baby girl. It sure as hell isn't our last."
.
Eventually Xavier and I made our way to training. It was interesting, there were people sparing in and out of their wolf forms.
"Good morning Shadow Wolf Pack members, I just wanted to say that my mate. Your Luna will be joining you now." Xavier's voice boomed and several clapped.
"Great, everyone back to work!" Adam yelled sternly, causing me to jump. I barely ever heard Adam yell, unlike Xavier who annoyingly did it all the time. In an instant Everyone started to fight again.
"Babe are you ready to meet your training partner?" Xavier asked smirking. I nodded at him smiling brightly.
"You're looking at him." He grinned. I gaped at him,
"you?" I asked hoping the answer was nope, but he nodded.
"Yes baby" he said and smiled down at me.
***
He pinned me down countless and countless times with no effort put forth whatsoever. As he was about to pin me down for the millionth time, I smashed my lips to his hoping to distracted him. Which worked surprisingly, I used all the force I had within me to pin down my distracted mate. Suddenly I felt myself fall on top of Xavier as he fell to the ground and I pinned him. I pulled away and grinned victoriously, as I straddled my alpha mate.
"You know babe, I'd love you to be on top of me. But only for different reasons." He whispered in my ear then in a blink of an eye our positions flipped leaving Xavier on top.

• • •
Hey!! I'm so sorry i haven't updated!! Here's a long update
My updates will be long because we are nearing the end!
Oh and COMMENT IF YOU WANT SMUT
Because I will write smut in the next chapter if y'all want it 💁🏻👅
COMMENT FOR SMUT
COMMENT FOR A SEQUEL
I love you my beautiful's xx
Much love xx