Trust Issues (Chapter 24)

Start from the beginning

The whole way home I drove slow as hell, I was really trying to avoid this conversation with Jerome. I just didn't want to argue with him. We had been doing so well in our relationship and I didn't want this to cause friction between the two of us.

I was thinking of ways to approach this whole situation. I knew that Aaliyah was at Mama J's house for the weekend, so I couldn't use her as a distraction. I needed a different approach. I had Jerome wrapped around my little finger. All I had to do was charm him just a little and he'd forget just like that. Simple.

As I pulled into a parking space in the parking garage of our apartments, I had a big confident smile on my face. I grabbed my things out of the car and headed up our apartment. Since the door was already open, I just walked in.

(I've changed the layout of their apartment. Two bathrooms and four bedrooms in total. One bedroom and one bathroom is downstairs, along with the kitchen, dining area, and living room. Three bedrooms and the other bathroom is located upstairs. Tatiyana's room is downstairs and Mike, Jerome, and Armoni's rooms are upstairs.)

Jerome was nowhere to be found downstairs so I headed up the stairs to find him. He was sitting on the edge of my bed with his head down and his forearms resting on his thighs. His hands were clasped together and his leg was bouncing up and down.

"Hey babe." I said greeting him cheerfully as I came into the room. I kicked off my sandals and placed my new Michael Kors bag on my dresser before coming over to kiss his cheek. "Have you eaten? Are you hungry, baby?" I asked him. "I can cook or we could go out." I suggested before giving him the opportunity to answer my first question.

I sat beside him and grabbed his hand and held it in mine. "What do you think, babe?" I asked him as I rested my chin on his shoulder and smiled. Before he could speak, I started talking again. Time to turn on the charm. "You smell good baby." I told him as I leaned in and pressed my face into his neck. I placed a kiss on his neck before looking at him. "You're so sexy babe." I mumbled before placing kisses on his neck.

I pulled my maxi dress up to my thighs and then placed myself in his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck. He wouldn't look at me but I grabbed his chin and smiled at him before gently kissing his lips. "Noonie you need to-" I cut him off by pressing my lips to his before sucking his bottom lip into my mouth.

I felt him try to pull away from me, so I cupped his face in my hands and began grinding my hips into his. I could feel his dick coming alive from the inside of his Nike basketball shorts. He groaned before smacking my ass and then placing his hands on my hips. He broke away from our kiss and began kissing all over my exposed neck.

All that was separating us were the thin pair of Victoria's Secret panties I had on and Jerome's shorts. He never wore any underwear with his basketball shorts unless he was actually playing ball, so I could literally feel him. I let out an involuntary moan as I felt his díck rub up against my lower lips.

Times like this, I was grateful to my mother that she instilled in me how important it was that I kept my hygiene in check and on point at all times. Especially if you have a man, you have to be ready to drop your panties for him at all times. I learned that one from Imani.

I felt his hands on my thighs before he pulled my dress up over my ass. I lifted my arms and allowed him to remove my dress, leaving me in my lace pink and black matching panties and bra. He tossed my dress to the side and kissed me as he stood up with me still in his arms. He turned around and laid me down gently on the bed while he hovered over me, his eyes never leaving my body.

He smirked before leaning down to kiss my lips. My body automatically began to tense up as his hands slowly roamed all over my body. It was something about laying down on my back and having a man on top of me that made me uneasy. No matter how much I tried to enjoy Jerome's kisses and touches, I couldn't. My mind drifted back in time to when I was an innocent teenager being taken advantage of.