38; Stupid

~~~

The story behind her.

-Stupid-

Chapter thirty eight;

~~~

I didn't go to school the next week. Im sure it was pretty obvious since I wasn't at school last week. Then I show up one day and don't show up the rest. It's a good thing I had perfect attendance. Now it only looks like I missed nine days.

Don't say I'm over texting about it going to school over this. I can imagine it now. Jas the killer. I'll be put in the same category as Jane and Jeff the killer.

What a life, ey?

I didn't cry. Or mope out in my room. I simply bought a punching bag and punched on that when I wanted to cry or I was mad. Which was a lot. I did it so much, my fists were swollen and now if I punched it, it would hurt twenty times worse.

So I just punched it more.

I didn't care what pain I felt because no matter how hard I felt it, it wouldn't ever compare to the pain of broken trust and heart break. Its the idea of his reputation and what all he went through, just to win me. He's probably told every single one of his girls he's loved them.

I punched the bag harder and added a kick.

I hate Aaron so much. And this time, I mean it. Im not going back to him, and if he tries talking to me, I will simply tell his stupid ass off. Tell him everything I'm thinking. That is, if he can get into my house. Shane won't let him come in without my permission, and everyone knows e could easily get in by force I he just pushed Shane out of the way.

But he doesn't. Every day of this week that he's come by, he goes away like Aaron tells him to. And everyday, I watch him get into his motorcycle we loves so much and he looks up a the window at me. I stare at him until he drives off.

Then I crawl back into bed and plug up my headphones. I usually read or draw. Sometimes I'll just watch comedy and scary movies all day to make me forget about my past and what has happened. Most times it works. But then... something like this happens.

Beep!

I look over at my phone, smiling. But then when I see what it is and who it's from, I put my phone on sleep. It's just reminders of what happened. I didn't want anyone to know that. He broke my trust.

I turn my head back to the screen. That's when I hear something hitting my window. I look over and at first I don't see anything. Then I see a pebble hit it. "Dammit." I mumbled and got up. I went to the window and there was Aaron. I rolled my eyes and closed my curtains.

"At least answer my texts!" I heard a muffled yell from him. I sighed and curled up under my covers again.

It took him at least fifty tries before the noise was getting lodged into my brain and I couldn't stand it anymore. I grabbed my phone and this is what I put.

Jasper; What the hell do u want?!

Aaron; U finally answered.

Jasper; What. Do. U. Want.

Aaron; I need to tell u in person. Or at least on the phone.

Jasper; I don't want 2 C u.

Aaron; Then I'm calling.

Next thing I know, my phones ringing and I sigh before pressing it to my ear. "What the hell do you want Aaron? I told you-"

"I didn't tell Kayla or Marisa what happened. I didn't tell anyone-"

"Bullshit! Theres no way they could just figure that out with a click of a button, Aaron!" I screamed, now getting frustrated as crap with him. "Jasper. Im not usually mean with you like this.... but you need to shut the hell up, okay? I wouldn't lie to you. You know why? Because I love you. And I'm now thinking that that feelings not mutual."